Bastilla Fallen’s Fear vs Traya’s Cleanse

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited January 2019
So I noticed something and am wondering if it’s worming as intended. Kinda an order of operations thing.
So, I used BSF’s fear on Papa Palp who was under a Traya lead. He was successfully stunned.
Now it’s Papa Palp’s turn. He cleanses the Stun as he should, but then never receives the debuffs once the stun expires. So my question is:
Do those debuffs from Fear not apply because the Stun was cleansed? Or does the Traya unique double cleanse (cleanse stun and then clean all those
Debuffs right after) even though it shouldn’t.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    it is likely all be cleansed. if its cleansed in any other way the debuffs appear.

i dont run treya v treya so i can't confirm anything.
  • Options
    I guess it double cleanses. Does it really make a difference? It's really annoying though
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    it is likely all be cleansed. if its cleansed in any other way the debuffs appear.

i dont run treya v treya so i can't confirm anything.

That’s why I’m asking. If it’s how I think, it would be, cleansing the shock, which means that the unique has already taken effect and done it’s job. Next would apply all the new debuffs but then is cleansed again which shouldn’t happen.
  • Options
    I guess it double cleanses. Does it really make a difference? It's really annoying though

Well yeah. Trayas unique shouldn’t double cleanse
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Could be working as intended but the ability description needs to change or its a bug and it shouldn't cleanse twice. Submit a bug report. Someone in CG will look into the issue and let you know if this is something WAI or if they will fix this in a later patch
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Could be working as intended but the ability description needs to change or its a bug and it shouldn't cleanse twice. Submit a bug report. Someone in CG will look into the issue and let you know if this is something WAI or if they will fix this in a later patch

A much much later patch lol