Carbantis for GA reward?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm only sitting on 350 carbantis right now so nowhere near those that have 900 above. I've only been really needing them once though. Stun guns are another story. I need 10 right now. Or 7 to go with the carbantis. I spend way more time in GA then I spent in HSTR the other day. Same goes for hpit, haat, arena or TW. A week of TB is probably similar. Which of these has the weakest rewards? If it weren't for the zetas and the quest I wouldn't be in this arena. Didnt we get carbantis once before? Im hopeful if so. Maybe that'll mean we get stun guns again too.

And this doesnt even get into the whole count fleet gp in matchmaking even when fleets aren't involved. I've got a guy in my group with about 25 g12 with about 20 zetas compared to my 12 and 12. My fleet would destroy his but hes got me by 150k character gp. Looks like he's probably been playing longer than me. Is it really that hard to change code to take the character gp field instead of total?
  • Options
    I'll take it, these are better rewards for sure!
  • Options
    I would be totally fine if they just rotated between cuffs, carbs and guns for the rest of GA.
  • Options
    Must be nice to have so many Sensor Arrays that you can turn your nose up at 50...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Must be nice to have so many Sensor Arrays that you can turn your nose up at 50...

Which then again is only 3-4 characters worth of carbantis xD
  • Options
    Come on guys you can do better than that! Why not stun guns instead? I mean it's a multiple day event which perfectly justifies half a stun gun and a full for 1st place...

Im sure many are actually fine with carbs. U need loads more of that than stun guns.
    Gorem wrote: »
    Remember guys, they said that the first GA's would have the best rewards out of all the GA's, because it was new and they wanted people to go for it. We should expect the rewards to get worse over time.

We've gone from raid only gear, to stun guns to cuffs, all super high numbers of, to one single Carbanti, which is literally one weeks worth of challenge gear. The only real reward from this one is zeta's, but I feel they put that there just so there is some incentive to participate. If no zeta's were there this GA would be mostly dead.

That and the quests we will have to complete, I did hope myself that the rewards would be a little better even, and no not like the terrible arguments above "oh if you want this then why not this" said by people who just want upvotes, but rewards gained through hard means such as the raid gear we got before or stun guns that we have gotten before.

Thing is that these rewards need to be good otherwise GA will be a ghost town.

Quite likely true, but this isn’t the worst they could go. And they are getting a kick out of omitting fleet from GA or something, really a low blow to those who have went full rage on ****.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Come on guys you can do better than that! Why not stun guns instead? I mean it's a multiple day event which perfectly justifies half a stun gun and a full for 1st place...

Im sure many are actually fine with carbs. U need loads more of that than stun guns.
    Gorem wrote: »
    Remember guys, they said that the first GA's would have the best rewards out of all the GA's, because it was new and they wanted people to go for it. We should expect the rewards to get worse over time.

We've gone from raid only gear, to stun guns to cuffs, all super high numbers of, to one single Carbanti, which is literally one weeks worth of challenge gear. The only real reward from this one is zeta's, but I feel they put that there just so there is some incentive to participate. If no zeta's were there this GA would be mostly dead.

That and the quests we will have to complete, I did hope myself that the rewards would be a little better even, and no not like the terrible arguments above "oh if you want this then why not this" said by people who just want upvotes, but rewards gained through hard means such as the raid gear we got before or stun guns that we have gotten before.

Thing is that these rewards need to be good otherwise GA will be a ghost town.

Quite likely true, but this isn’t the worst they could go. And they are getting a kick out of omitting fleet from GA or something, really a low blow to those who have went full rage on ****.

Yeah, the best part is how they said GA will be were the "normal battles are with no "bonuses"" meanwhile, GA is 3v3 which TW has never been, and GA doesn't include ships (for some reason, like why not always include ships in GA, it makes no sense to have it count towards the GP as to who we fight... but then we can't use them anyway? like why?). And even worse rewards will mean even more no defence set posts as more and more people ignore the fact that GA even exists... Unfortunately they need to make sure rewards do offer some incentive to participate.

Although I feel like they should really throw a bigger bone at us lately, need to improve customer relations, lot of tension out there. Throw a normal TW and a normal GA/ships at us to calm us down, then do more 3v3 and bonus fun times. I'ma enjoy the 3v3 battling but I'm someone that finds fun in the fight, don't matter the rewards, heh.
  • Options
    The rewards are fine, this thread is pointless opinionated 1st world problems trash.

lol, seems to be par for the course with some posters