3 vs 3 my opinion

I been playing this game for quite some time and the formula has always been 5 vs 5. You may lose a character during battle and have to pick up the pieces, or wanna try something slick with a smaller set up for whatever reason, but the formula on everything has always been 5 vs 5. So I'm having a hard time understanding the draw for a 3 vs 3 grand arena set up with nothing to prepare players who have been playing a certain way for this new way. I build teams with a fourth and a fifth in mind and we have been given teams to be built in that manner, the possible idea that 3 character teams will free up for more is usually a false one, often the fourth and fifth holdouts have no place anywhere else. A practice mode could help out here, otherwise I would prefer the option to not play 3 on 3 but 5 on 5 like what I'm used to

Replies

• Options
    The formula has not been always 5v5, and they announced there would be 5v5 and 3v3 versions of GA when they released it.

In any case there are many teams that could easier lose two people and still be extremely good. Keep in mind attacking teams also have two less so it’s not like it’s a handicap.