Am I Missing Something With Annihilate?

First off, I didn’t think to take a screenshot. My bad.

When DN was down to about 1% health, it seemed like Annihilate was resetting faster than normal. Example:

DN does his turn and Annihilaye is now down to a cool down of 1 (little white “1” in the box in the top right hand corner). I take my turn while the cool down is still at 1. Then DN immediately uses Annihilate, without using either other ability that decreases annihilates cooldown.

Am I missing something and that’s how it’s always worked? It seems like before, If Annihilate still had 1 cooldown meter left, DN would either attack with his basic twice, or use one of the other abilities to take the cooldown meter to 0. But not doing either of those things and immediately using Annihilate doesn’t seem correct.

Hope that makes sense, and someone can help me understand. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    @trevyclause which tier and which phase did you observe this?
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    First off, I didn’t think to take a screenshot. My bad.

When DN was down to about 1% health, it seemed like Annihilate was resetting faster than normal. Example:

DN does his turn and Annihilaye is now down to a cool down of 1 (little white “1” in the box in the top right hand corner). I take my turn while the cool down is still at 1. Then DN immediately uses Annihilate, without using either other ability that decreases annihilates cooldown.

Am I missing something and that’s how it’s always worked? It seems like before, If Annihilate still had 1 cooldown meter left, DN would either attack with his basic twice, or use one of the other abilities to take the cooldown meter to 0. But not doing either of those things and immediately using Annihilate doesn’t seem correct.

Hope that makes sense, and someone can help me understand. Thanks.

There is something about that ability he does that gives him enough TM to jump to his next turn. I know what you are talking about.
    Ah, what it is is your annihilate cool down was at 1 more, he drain forced.putting it at 0, and his TM ended up above all of your toons.cec99lt0xasq.png