3v3 for the Lazy

VonZant
3843 posts Member
I am in 3v3. I am lazy. Hence this thread. You are welcome to post your own questions.

I need to beat g12 KRU team, Bossk team and Asajj, Zombie, Acolyte all in one zone. He has GK/Zarris, Traya and CLS in other front so I'm just going to skip it. He actually has good mods on all teams. He is stalled on my Qira team but should be able to kill my other 2 zones.

Can beat any of them with JTR or CLS. But I don't really have a 3rd super team. EP Sith +Thrawn, 2 full g9 NS (no Aco or Spirit), ZFinn, g8 Zaul, and g9 Troopers and IPD are really only other notables.

Suggestions? JTR v KRU, CLS v Bossk, ?? v Asajj?

Replies

• Benny_Monstosity
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    If the bossk team you are up against is Bossk, Boba, Dengar; I like to use Thrawn lead (z), TFP, Shore (or tarkin). As long as Thrawn is faster than bossk, which he should be. Keep Bossk fractured then kill Boba twice then clean up.
  • Benny_Monstosity
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Use JTR for the FO team.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah JTR killed the FO. I used Asajj Zombie Talia against his Asajj. He had her leader zetaed but not Rampage. I had both. We both just killed each other a lot then I used Asajj AOE to wipe his whole team. Still haven't tried Bossk yet.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I'm lazy as well. Try counter bot (discord)
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    CLS team should be able to take Bossk. Assuming CLS Han Chewie, open stun on bossk, kill boba twice while using stuns/CLS special to stop bossk from taking a turn. Should be an easy go from there

For GK/Zarris, you should be able to get someone to stack damage (Yolo, FOE, Wampa, (maybe Nest?)) and eventually just totally demolish the two of them. If the third guy is a threat you might need to take someone to suppress him, but in general you can just boost your damage stacker. Guys like FOO and Jyn work great. I'd imagine armor shred would be useful too
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    I'm lazy as well. Try counter bot (discord)

Did. It works great. But it suggests JTR and CLS as the counter for multiple teams, and I only have one each. ;)

Beat Bossk team with EP Sion Vader. Wasnt close. Palps potency bonus allowed everyone to land their debuffs and shock.
  • Options
    JTR, Bb8, and C-3pO works well against bossk + BH.
  • Options
    I loved Rey/Holdo/C3PO team. It can crash anything