Hans Mil Fal not dispelling on basic

Paerdaks
61 posts Member
edited January 2019
Has anyone else seen a weird interaction where HT's taunt buff never gets dispelled? Can the Mil Fal dispel be resisted? Since it doesn't say can't resisted, I'm assuming thats a yes but wanted to confirm.

A bad star wars joke below for your time:

Which program do Jedi use to open PDF files?
A: Adobe Wan Kenobi

Replies

• Options
    Paerdaks wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen a weird interaction where HT's taunt buff never gets dispelled? Can the Mil Fal dispel be resisted? Since it doesn't say can't resisted, I'm assuming thats a yes but wanted to confirm.

Are you using a home one as your capital ship.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    1. Hounds Tooth regains taunt after it is dispelled if the opponent has breached debuff (most likely what's going on)
    2. You need a rebel capital ship (Home One) for the Falcon to dispel positive status effects from targets on his basic
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Are you using a home one as your capital ship.

this or was anyone breached? if they are breached, the dispelled taunt would just be reapplied.
  • Paerdaks
    61 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    1. Home One as my capital ship
    2. I thought of the breach re-taunt but if I hit HT with Hans dispel and then hit it with Vader's TL dispel (I know vader and Mil Fal don't make sense) wouldn't that taunt also be removed?

Q: Why is Yoda such a good gardener?
    A: Because he has a green thumb.
  • Options
    1. Home One as my capital ship
    2. I thought of the breach re-taunt but if I hit HT with Hans dispel and then hit it with Vader's TL dispel (I know vader and Mil Fal don't make sense) wouldn't that taunt also be removed?

As long as one of your ships has breach you can’t clear the taunt. It regains taunt for one turn if an opponent has breach. Only way to get rid of it is to cleanse the breach (or let it expire), then dispel the taunt.
  • Paerdaks
    61 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Ahh ok. That makes sense then. Thanks