Bastila Shan (Fallen) and Canderous Ordo Conspiracy?

Prev1
Spooderham
78 posts Member
edited January 2019
I noticed in BSF's Unique it says "When an enemy is inflicted with Deathmark, Shock, or Marked". Searching on swgoh.gg The death mark title wasn't a filter.

Cancerous Ordo also has a unique that boosts his damage against Deathmarked enemies. Both toons are OR and BsF is Sith so it makes sense we will see an OR Sith Deathmarker especially for Sith month.

Death mark is the most powerful NPC debuff and allowing players to use it would completely change the META in favour of characters like Fulcrum Ahsoka, Sabine, Thrawn and Palpatine who can land many hits with attacks, each dealing -50% health as a bonus.

Can someone confirm either way?

Edit: I know DT has Deathmark but DT is not Sith. Even with an Emp./Sith hybrid with Emperor Palpatine, Canderous Ordo will be warming the bench. Also note that only Revan can apply Marked, but BSF kicks in with a sith leader, so Darth Revan will probably inflict Marked as well. Revan is too powerful to waste not being the leader in most circumstances.
Post edited by Spooderham on

Replies

• Options
    You know that death trooper inflicts deathmark currently for chars we can use. And in the future there likely will be more chars released that have that ability
  • Options
    Didn't show up in the database
  • Options
    Look up death trooper,
  • Options
    Okay mystery solved. But puzzling why it didn't show up
  • Options
    I mean in the filter
  • Options
    no idea. And remember, swgoh.gg is not an actual official swgoh game website, it’s a separate entity
  • Options
    But that actually doesn't solve it. Death Trooper is not sith and also it's not effective as enemies need to be defeated prior to using DT's skill
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    OP I think you are on to something... Imagine how great this ability would be in a raid?! With a multi-hit toon like... i don't know... Han Solo or Greedo in phase 3 of the Heroic Sith Raid
  • Options
    Edited it to include the Marked issue as well. Darth Revan likely
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    What’s your issue? You said there is no chars with deathmark, There is, death trooper, Being sith or not is irrelevant, and part of using that skill is having to kill one enemy first, . Deathmark is plenty effective. Trust me lol it’s very useful
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Spooderham wrote: »
    But that actually doesn't solve it. Death Trooper is not sith and also it's not effective as enemies need to be defeated prior to using DT's skill
    It'll be HK-47 getting deathmarked with his rework (BSF, CO were released while HK was being reworked). Another possibility is that Darth Revan being the opposite of Jedi Knight Revan might have a reverse marked in the form of Deathmarked just like Bastilla Shan and Forever 21 Bastilla have reverse kits

EDIT: its nothing new and pretty much most people came up with this conclusion (HK/Malak/Revan might have it) when BSF and Canderous kit was revealed months ago
  • Options
    No, I'm saying that BAF has a Deathnark unique that applies when there's a Sith leader

If Death Trooper is Sith I will delete this game
  • Options
    What’s your issue? You said there is no chars with deathmark, There is, death trooper, Being sith or not is irrelevant, and part of using that skill is having to kill one enemy first, . Deathmark is plenty effective. Trust me lol it’s very useful
    I see what you mean but then BSF unique would be pointless for DM. DT has no Sith synergy. It makes no sense
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Darth revan could apply deathmark like Jedi revan does mark. Would explain the wording on new old Republic toons ordo and bast fallen
  • Options
    I see what you mean but then BSF unique would be pointless for DM. DT has no Sith synergy. It makes no sense

Just be patient, it will make a lot more sense, in I’m willing to bet about four weeks
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options

Just be patient, it will make a lot more sense, in I’m willing to bet about four weeks
    The Illuminati is behind this
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

The Illuminati is behind this

🤣
  • Options
    The Illuminati have gone by many names in their quest of manipulation. Illuminati, Hellfire Club, Hermetic Order, Mickey Mouse's clubhouse and now Capital Games
  • Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    Darth revan could apply deathmark like Jedi revan does mark. Would explain the wording on new old Republic toons ordo and bast fallen

I'll change the title to BAF and CO conspiracy
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Gannon wrote: »

I'll change the title to BAF and CO conspiracy

Ultra beat me to it, cuz I had to go back in game and read the ordo kit lol I keep getting him and carth mixed up
  • Options
    All I can say is HK-47 better get Reworked as the second character with Death Mark ability.
    I’ve got a couple month old bet ongoing with my guild leader that hk gets it next. I lose if ANY other playable character (new or other rework) gets it.

Winner gets to pick the losers next Zeta placement (and I have always wanted to see a Zeta Rose...)
  • Options
    Sith month is Feb. You have about 8 days
  • Options

It'll be HK-47 getting deathmarked with his rework (BSF, CO were released while HK was being reworked). Another possibility is that Darth Revan being the opposite of Jedi Knight Revan might have a reverse marked in the form of Deathmarked just like Bastilla Shan and Forever 21 Bastilla have reverse kits

EDIT: its nothing new and pretty much most people came up with this conclusion (HK/Malak/Revan might have it) when BSF and Canderous kit was revealed months ago

LOL “Forever 21 Bastilla”

• Options
    Hope whatever the new sith is, it lands next month.

Have a stash of crystals ready for Darth xxx
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    It'll be HK-47 getting deathmarked with his rework (BSF, CO were released while HK was being reworked).
    If I recall, it was his tactic: throw grenade, and snipe the target while they deal with the blast.
    In addition, he used flamethrower.
    So deathmark is a perfect choice to deal huge dmg and show his 'sniping' ability
  • Options
    No way they’re reworking HK. We will most certainly get an all new OR HK instead. Deathmark my word!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    No way they’re reworking HK. We will most certainly get an all new OR HK instead. Deathmark my word!

My bet is dm will be on revan, just cuz how fallen and ordo are worded. They reference an aspect of their kit (shock/taunt), Mark (jedirevan), and deathmark. Seems like a safe bet it's for the alternate revan.
  • Options
    Side note.... BsF is easily one of my favorite new toons. She is super annoying on the Traya team especially when you add Thrawn.
  • Options
    Remember that in the Jedi Knight Revan reveal, they called him "Hero, Villain, Conqueror, Savior" - and the Hero and the Savior glowed. Those two are JKR's unique abilities.

It would have nice design parallels if Darth Revan had a twisted kit (like the two Bastilas), and his two uniques would be Villain and Conqueror. He would likely apply deathmark instead of mark, etc.
  • Options
    Death mark is the most powerful NPC debuff and allowing players to use it would completely change the META in favour of characters like Fulcrum Ahsoka and Sabine who can land many hits with attacks, each dealing -50% health as a bonus.

Yeah, i don't think there is any chance of ATF or Sabine becoming the meta....ever.....lol.