3 Falcons now, where is Jangos Slave 1???

Reciprocity, seriously, 5 Hans 4 Chewies, 3 Falcons, how about more Darkside like a second Slave 1, Reborn Maul etc. I don’t believe all the developers can come up with is more and more of the same LS. I’m more optimistic for their imaginations despite evidence to the contrary like C3PO the Star Wars prop who is uncharacteristically helpful in the game.

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Who cares really.... nothing to do with em anyway waste o money IMO...

Got 4 sweet fleet setups and ZERO content to use any of em on.....

Its literally a joke right now more n more awesome ships..... zero use for em

I imagine crumb and crew report to the bosses how awesome we all think the state of ships is with that zero content only been what..... 2 years....
  • Options
    I imagine you do care, because you replied...
  • Options
    Boba has it
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boba has it
    Rey has the falcon, so lando’s and Han’s should vanish into the ether. We need another slave 1, Jango did some good stuff with it in the movie.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I imagine you do care, because you replied...

I think you missed the point I was making... any new ship is welcome...bring EVERY ship YOU love into the game...I'm all for it...

What I'm not all for is having zero ship content to play with them once in a while... Besides smugglers run once in a blue moon...besides your arena team, 15 seconds of TB, 15 seconds of TW (with your arena teams) when do you actually get to use any of your other ships...never BECAUSE THERE IS NO CONTENT..

We need content for ships
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Boba has it

Man I miss the ackbar double boba bomb meta....that was glorious
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I always thought Jango should get his first ship - Jaster's Legacy

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jaster's_Legacy
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Boba has it
    Rey has the falcon, so lando’s and Han’s should vanish into the ether. We need another slave 1, Jango did some good stuff with it in the movie.

Yeah, we really need Jango's Slave 1. He is the one who utillizes that Seismic Bomb or whatever against Kenobi. Boba is just a fanboy of his dad. I thought this would eventually be released so I am farming up Jango now lol

I’m not very hopeful. Look how much time it’s taken for them to address other DS needed reworks or ships. They are too busy flooding us with lightside junk.
  • Options
    I expect a Jawa ship now before a Jango slave1. Basically a sandcrawler with rockets and a hyperdrive.
  • Options
    I expect a Jawa ship now before a Jango slave1. Basically a sandcrawler with rockets and a hyperdrive.
    Utinni 1 :D
  • Options
    I agree! I want a Jango's Slave One ship in SWGOH. It would be awesome! :smile: