Chimera Counters Hans Falcon

Did you not unlock Hans Falcon or struggling against mirrior matches come check out this video part two as well hope you enjoy everyone -Zylo Takedown

https://youtu.be/p1qsW8NpqMs

Replies

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    can you post a short description of your technique instead of or in addition to the half an hour long video?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Watched a couple of minutes. The title is misleading, since it's not really the Chimaera that does the trick for him. His 'trick' is either to take out the Falcon last, or to remove it's buff and nuke it down.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Watched a couple of minutes. The title is misleading, since it's not really the Chimaera that does the trick for him. His 'trick' is either to take out the Falcon last, or to remove it's buff and nuke it down.

Call in the right reinforcement and GG? Oh wow the vid is 30mins. But yeah, Falcon dies AA and everything under him falls asap, the only thing making the entire team work is Falcon, seems like counters may appear over time, makes me wonder when the perfect counter appears.

• TheExecutrixGuy
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I think this only works because the opponent doesn't have HT in it's 3 starting ships. Try on the ones that have HT as opposed to Biggs, let us know how it goes.

EDIT: I should watch the whole thing before posting. Nicely done.
  • Options
    Is there any counter that doesn't use JKA or Geos? Neither of which i have ready (so i might as wel just focus on building my own rebels instead of them).

I tried the Poe ITF strategy but poe is ever so slightly faster so i can't strip shields with ITF to ensure poe crits.