January 28th TW, will it have new bonuses???

@CG_SBCrumb Are we getting new bonuses for TW, no bonuses or are the current ones continuing? It would be great if this was communicated. Some of us in the community like to actually plan ahead for TW.

Replies

• Options
    yes please information
  • Options
    Im rooting for 1000% damage boost to tuskens
  • origDeathfly
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    +1

(not to the tuskens ;) .... but to have some idea of what Monday looks like)
  • Options
    Geonosians getting a ‘shoot till they’re dead’ rule like the jawas please
  • Options
    PLEASE NOOOOO!!!! MAKE IT A NORMAL ONE!!
  • Options
    aperingo wrote: »
    PLEASE NOOOOO!!!! MAKE IT A NORMAL ONE!!

we have only ever had 1 no bonus/ban TW. and TW is about fun now so we should have bonuses
  • Options
    It was fun without
    It was fun default (FO, NS etc.)
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It was fun without

Counterpoint: It was fun never. ;)
  • Options
    This is the place the boss sends EA Employees who needs incentive to work on assigned tasks. Lack of communication doesn’t surprise me anymore.
  • Options
    Bigslow wrote: »
    This is the place the boss sends EA Employees who needs incentive to work on assigned tasks. Lack of communication doesn’t surprise me anymore.

I agree, the commitments to communication made in 2018 have fallen short in the last 2 qtrs.
  • Options
    I like the moderate bonuses that elevate 'B' factions slightly so that they can compete with 'A' factions in TW. The absurd bonuses that are untestable until TW begins are a slap in the face to guilds that pride themselves on perfection in TW.
  • Options
    It was fun without

NS never had a bonus in TW.
  • Options
    yohann269 wrote: »
    It was fun without

NS never had a bonus in TW.

sorry, u right, I mixed that up.
    It's been a while ...
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Just change the map around (eg. some 3v3 territories, ships in different areas, defensive or offensive buffs in certain territories). If this "uber buffing" becomes the norm than that too will be boring. Every TW is against a different guild which presents its own variability.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Just change the map around (eg. some 3v3 territories, ships in different areas, defensive or offensive buffs in certain territories). If this "uber buffing" becomes the norm than that too will be boring. Every TW is against a different guild which presents its own variability.

I agree a new map would be fun and a combo of 5v5 and 3v3 would be interesting.
  • Options
    Really any communication would be helpful at this point
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The event isnt for several days, it's not like its launching right now.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

but last time they posted the Banned toons on Wednesday the week before TW. And as I said in my original post, its so we can plan. A lot of the the serious TW guilds like to plan ahead. I have spent hours discussing TW strategy then more hours helping my guild understand what I want for modding and team comps. I know I'm not alone in this time commitment. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for some communication.
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Im rooting for 1000% damage boost to tuskens

xeaqg7h9vyj01.jpg
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options

Yohann like all the overworked/underappreciated TW generals need days of notice to get FIFTY people on the same page with gear/mods/plans. Your response ignored his post and was zero percent helpful.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    . The absurd bonuses that are untestable until TW begins are a slap in the face to guilds that pride themselves on perfection in TW.

Ya but since that would prob be the smallest percentage of guilds the least amount of people get hurt so your argument is weak if CG’s thinking is who gets hurt the least

WhAt your “trying to say” is the spenders want wars where spending is biggest Advantage.... lotta spenders have those teams :) so big advantage there... thats where ur argument would have worked

Now if there are any truly F2P guilds who only care about TW in its base perfection form.... your prob hating this the most...for you i actually feel sympathy

I agree thT those bonus teams i had none of (all) made me feel worthless last war
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Update is coming shortly on this matter.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    . The absurd bonuses that are untestable until TW begins are a slap in the face to guilds that pride themselves on perfection in TW.

Ya but since that would prob be the smallest percentage of guilds the least amount of people get hurt so your argument is weak if CG’s thinking is who gets hurt the least

WhAt your “trying to say” is the spenders want wars where spending is biggest Advantage.... lotta spenders have those teams :) so big advantage there... thats where ur argument would have worked

Now if there are any truly F2P guilds who only care about TW in its base perfection form.... your prob hating this the most...for you i actually feel sympathy

I agree thT those bonus teams i had none of (all) made me feel worthless last war

that's absolutely not true. There are a lot of guilds at all levels that pride themselves on TW prowess and most don't have any requirements for spending.
  • Options
    Update is coming shortly on this matter.

Thanks!
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Please don't tell me what I was trying to say. I said what I was trying to say.

• Options
    It's fun and playful now, so yes of course obviously.
  • Options
    Update provided. Normal 5v5 tw with no special bonuses
This discussion has been closed.