Princess Leia could use a refresh

I understand she is an old character and she has a decent zeta already, but her leader ability is a joke. Just compare it to Revan's leader ...
97bmli3hyqm1.png
qu5vfc5ctp4c.png

Thanks for your consideration

Replies

• Options
    Well, one is pretty easily accessible from one of the earliest stores you can access while the other takes three hard node farms and two cantina farms plus gearing five characters so that comparison is a bit....apples to a single blueberry?

Instead, what about introducing level "eight" rarity characters that don't upgrade their base stats at all, but instead unlock new zeta abilities? Could be something like 200 shards (50 buys from the squad arena shop, or 20,000 tokens). Might be a nice way to upgrade old toons without making them easily accessible.
  • Options
    Revan may not be the best comparison, but even relative to other readily-accessible rebel leaders her ability is bad. The easiest comparison is to ROLO, which literally takes Princess Leia's leader ability and adds a bunch of stuff to it (tenacity, foresight, tm gain) without taking anything away.
  • Options
    Well, one is pretty easily accessible from one of the earliest stores you can access while the other takes three hard node farms and two cantina farms plus gearing five characters so that comparison is a bit....apples to a single blueberry?

Yes, she is much easier to obtain than Revan is, so she should not have a leader ability that reads like Revan's novel. However, since 3v3 GA is a thing now, the rarely-used leaders have renewed relevance. Leia's leader ability ensures that it will never be used. It's a useless ability. And that's really not what we want in any character.
  • Options
    Revan’s lead...tldr.

• Options
    There's tons of toons with useless leader abilities.. just don't use them as a leader?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Put her in for a leader when you face me.....I hear she's great....
  • Options

Yes, she is much easier to obtain than Revan is, so she should not have a leader ability that reads like Revan's novel. However, since 3v3 GA is a thing now, the rarely-used leaders have renewed relevance. Leia's leader ability ensures that it will never be used. It's a useless ability. And that's really not what we want in any character.

It's better than no leader ability. But yes, Leia specifically has one of the least useful leader abilities around. I don't think I even spent the omegas on it. I must be sandbagging. That reminds me, where are all the people complaining about Fluff GP and how they should be able to revert this useless ability?!?!?

We demand justice!!
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Good to have another leader skill in 3v3 GA, better than none.