Why doesnt the faster raid han go first?

It’s really dumb that speed determines who goes first everywhere but in a han vs han battle. I understand he goes first no matter what but in a mirror matchup speed should determine who goes first there needs to be some consistency. Please fix

Replies

• Options
    Speed only determines, to an extent, who gets to 100% TM first. If multiple characters get there at the same time it's random. Han is consistent with the rest of the game.
  • Options
    So if my han is 210 and the opposing han is 192 should the faster get there first?
  • Options
    Noda1 wrote: »
    So if my han is 210 and the opposing han is 192 should the faster get there first?

Only after the first turn , The first turn is a bonus 100 tm to each han , Hence why it’s a coin flip . After that, then of course the faster one hits 100 % first
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    The developers tested various other designs out a loooong time ago, f.ex. letting speed determine the order, and letting the first to reach full TM go first. There was some dev post regarding this way back. The result apparently was, that it was a worse experience than the current design.