Which Zeta Number Crunch or zFinn?

Hey guys, currently got around 5 zetas already equipped. However not sure whether to do R2's number crunch and improve my Rebel/Arena team. Or I've just got BB8 and have 7* RT, Rey, Finn, Poe, RP, BB8 so not sure whether to Zeta Finn for raids.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Finn’s zeta is very situational in raids unless you have C-3P0. It really transforms the resistance in all other areas of the game but if you’re asking specifically for raids, absolutely go with number crunch first.
  • Options
    I would go with r2. It's a great zeta that'll work well in various game modes. Finn is still good but if you only want it for raids I would hold off especially since they still might nerf it
  • Options
    Always improve your Arena team if you can
  • crzydroid
    7318 posts Moderator
    Options
    A zFinn Resistance team with a fast Poe is great for TB, TW, and GA as well as raids. That being said, I'd probably still go Number Crunch first if R2 is already on your arena team.
  • Options
    Kaidax wrote: »
    Hey guys, currently got around 5 zetas already equipped. However not sure whether to do R2's number crunch and improve my Rebel/Arena team. Or I've just got BB8 and have 7* RT, Rey, Finn, Poe, RP, BB8 so not sure whether to Zeta Finn for raids.

Any suggestions?

Who is.your.rebel arena team?
  • Options
    Still waiting to see if they are going to change zfinn, but r2 number crunch is an awesome zeta. Either hold off until they make a decision on finn or go r2. My personal preference is finn.
  • Options
    Blonde or brunette? zFinn beats stuff early on and is great, you live with zR2 and love it forever.