2% - Really?? Really??

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    This is not a case of advantage....There is a BUG right now and the fact there is not 3000 videos of it on the tubes is insulting...people are dodging 5,6,7 times in a row right now...was it purposly installed this way as to mitigate the OPness mistake of the falcon.... If it is just tell us TELL US...then put it in the falcon kit that all ships who assist have a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent accuracy penalty when attacking....

This is ridiculous and it's not happening to the other team....Flag it as a bug, change the kit description but for god sakes at least ADDRESS the issue of the 10 dodges in a row nonsense that's going on right NOW
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    I’m studying game design right now and I notice there seems to be a shocking lack of attention to feedback. That’s the first thing they stress to pay attention to. Someone might wanna tell CG that cause it seems like they only pay attention when it’s 20 posts about a specific subject like how the GA mismatches were happening.

Sometimes i wonder why the Feedback section even exists!
    To kill threads and negative criticism where nobody will look
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    dimi4a wrote: »
    I’m studying game design right now and I notice there seems to be a shocking lack of attention to feedback. That’s the first thing they stress to pay attention to. Someone might wanna tell CG that cause it seems like they only pay attention when it’s 20 posts about a specific subject like how the GA mismatches were happening.

Sometimes i wonder why the Feedback section even exists!
    To kill threads and negative criticism where nobody will look

I'll 2nd that