At what point should u transition from EP lead to traya?

So I have noticed players have unlocked 5 star already in arena even though most use jedi And can’t use it.
Should I wait until I gear a few more toons.
At minimum need to finish ep to g12 but was working on Cls and Han.
After those toons can focus on new toons. But revans At the top whale status r extremely difficult to beat with ep almost perfect execution needed when u don’t go first lol

Replies

• Options
    I would switch to trays lead as soon as you can put the zeta on it
  • Options
    Depends on what everyone else is running. If the majority is is palp, use palp, if not switch to treya when you zeta her.
  • Options
    Depends on what everyone else is running. If the majority is is palp, use palp, if not switch to treya when you zeta her.

Genius, lol
  • Options
    As soon as you get her.
  • Options
    Yeah the few eps are still ep not sure if their guild has on farm yet but some jedis do.

Just don’t want to be behind have a whale ep with all g12 equipment. Was difficult to make adjustments to beat him as I’m probably a month behind on start date.
    With the credits saved can close gap with mods.

But traya on his team would be another set back. The other whale ep didn’t buy equipment for his team switched to revan. But there is a whale revan the other whale revans fear lol.

He moves up during people’s times so have to drop him when he does during my new time. A NS team would eliminate the issue as they counter revans but not trying to wait for the extensive time to build that team. Just upgrade nihilus g12 maybe will full g12 will be much easier.