Phasma Lead First Order Trooper Team - About Assists?

DrMorpheus
113 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hey everyone! I’ve lately been working on a first order team that’s nothing but troopers, and my tie fighter pilots are being leveled up as we speak. But when they get strong enough for battle, how would assists work? If the regular tie pilot attacks twice in one turn, does that mean he could call 2 assists? And if the sf tie pilot uses Oppressive Burst, can both the attacking allies call extra random assists? Could someone call tie pilot to assist, and tie pilot calls someone to assist next with his second attack? If you guys have answers to these and/or similar questions, it’d be a great help!

Replies

• Options
    I am pretty sure there is a block on assisted assists.
    With that said the reason the Pieces and Plans Mythic is such a pain is because the Phasma led assist team gets 21 attacks before your first turn. I counted! My z Finn Rey Trooper Poe Pilot team was good enough to beat it this morning, but I lost twice first. It is a squishy team. It relies on speed, crit chance, crit damage, and assists.
    It also requires z Phasma, which most people will tell you is a very old meta that you should not zeta. I have no Kylos though so I will probably do it.
  • Options
    Dang, blocked assists And squishy, that’s too bad; maybe I won’t work Too hard on those pilots for now. Thanks for the help and info!
  • Options
    You should rather work on Kylo Ren Unmasked as your leader, if you want to use First Order properly.
    The Speed, Crit Damage and Health+Protection regeneration from Kylo are better than the bonus attacks and CritHit Immunity, while having advantage, from Phasma.

But Phasma is still good for a B-Team in Territory Wars or Grand Arena.

My main First Order Team, which is also my arena team, consists of Kylo Unmasked, Kylo Masked, FO Officer, FO Stormtrooper and FO Executioner.
    That leaves Phasma and the Tie Pilots for a secondary team, which I like to fill up with Wampa, Kenobi, Nest (and sometimes Grievous, just because I want to use him).