LF my server rivals(Hewbler, trillizo_y_uno, Ceth Senpai, Almazious, Julien.....)

Repsond if you read this :)

Replies

• Options
    me Falcon :smiley:
  • Options
    Nice to meet you @fikretkuru .....Love your droid team
  • Options
    me too thank you.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @trillizo_y_uno is in Team iNstinct but I don't think he comes on the forums much. @Alita posted this thread in our chat though so he might appear ;)
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    @oTradeMark thanks for doing that ! :# He has a big roster so he is always a challenge for me and i love fighting him. I learn a lot from those fights. You can tell him i say thanks for being my top server player!
  • Options
    I pop in here and there. I've certainly noticed your recent entry into the top tier. I have a deep roster, so always trying new things to see how they fare. Mainly on defense, since offense isn't nearly the art defense is.

Curious, which lineup gives you the most trouble?
  • Options
    @trillizo_y_uno Mostly i have problems with your RG, Daka and Ewok Elder formations, cause if you add some high damage to that i don't know how to beat it even if i have luc on my side it isn't always a sure thing. Latest change to RG made a lot of things harder when facing you. Even your clone team is pretty good. I recently changed my name, it was Monstrum before the change.
  • Options
    Ahh, yes, wondered what happened to Monstrum. I was Oberon Calad before, cool! RG can be tricky. You have to know how to take out the cannons without tripping his taunt. I had RG maxxed before his buff, so I had him ready to go. I see Hewbler recently started using him. But he's so unimaginative. Same lineups all the time.
  • Options
    Yeah i try to get the damage near 50% but it needs a lot of luck and non crits. I have a 4* RG which is kind of enough but he has 4k Hp less than a 7*(yours), he kind of works for me in a double taunt team. You got a Line ID? If you wanna talk to someone from the arena ranks :)
  • Options
    Line ID is the same as my ID here, trillizo_y_uno.
  • Options
    I just found this thread looking for server rivals. I'm now R5D4's Motivator if anyone else is on our server, PM me, as some of us are on a discord chat.
  • Options
    Hi all. I'm on the same server as you ! I'm having trouble with my Jedi team...
  • MolJona
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Is what you communicate on Discord?
    Post edited by MolJona on