Revan led Team

When Revan comes back I'm gonna get him. However, I'm starting to think or rethink the team I had in mind!!! My original idea was Revan (L), Bastilla Shan, Jolee Bindo, General Kenobi, and Hermit Yoda. This sound like a good team or should I shake it up a little bit?

Replies

• Options
    You definitely want Grandmaster yoda in there otherwise u will have no dps
  • Options
    See that's what I was thinking. Leaning toward replacing Hoda with Grandmaster Yoda. Thanks President Palpatine :)
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I believe the current meta team is Revan, Bindo, GMY, Shan, GK
  • Options
    Thanks HK, Yeah that I think will be the team I go with save Hoda for another team!!
  • Options
    the top teams in my shard are Revan, Master Yoda, Bastila, Erza and Jolee
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    You definitely want Grandmaster yoda in there otherwise u will have no dps
    This. You won't be able to kill any Jedi or Jolee before he can revive them and you will be slaughtered immediately
  • Negato
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    These are the main teams anything else sub par.
    Revan L, gmy, jolee, gk, hoda: raid team
    Revan L, gmy, jolee, gk, bastila :arena
  • GambrinusKluk
    222 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Negato wrote: »
    These are the main teams anything else sub par.
    Revan L, gmy, jolee, gk, hoda: raid team
    Revan L, gmy, jolee, gk, bastila :arena

Not necessarily...
    For the raid I use JKR, GMY, Hoda, Jolee and Bastila. GK doesn't add anything to the team, that's why he's not there, and to be honest if my Ezra was better I'd probably use him instead of Bastila. With the team I use I've been able to get over 13 mil in p2.

When climbing at the top of arena a few of us replace Bastila with Chewie and have much better success against mirror teams. You'll also see some that replace GK with Ezra for extra dps.

So as you can see there is some flexibility with the lineup.
  • Options
    I'm probably going to keep running traya. My logic is most of the hardcore players (the ones with really good mods) already have revan. I can already get first in arena with traya so a few more revans likely won't change that.

And likely a week or two after revan returns, a new sith will likely come and make sith meta again. I have been stashing crystals and farming the new or characters hard to be ready. Gearing revan strait to g12 and putting 3 zetas on him and another on jolee for 2 weeks of arena use is likely not the best move.

Though it is still an option if I don't make it. And I do plan on gearing him for tw, ga, and raids but will probably hold off until they announce what is coming next.