HT - Taunt never goes away if breach is up?

So I was in fleet arena attacking someone with hound's tooth. That HT put breach on one of my ships. But, I was using Millenium Falcon to attack it. On it's basic it is supposed to debuff attacks. I can understand if you have it maxed out that HT will regain taunt for one turn if an enemy ship is breached. But, does that mean it will keep taunt forever? I hit it 8 times (due to assists) with ****'s basic and other buffs were removed, but it's taunt stayed up.

Just curious if that's actually working as intended or not. There's still the other bug with HT so I don't know if it's a bug or WAI.

Replies

• Options
    Pretty sure that it functions as, if there is breach on an enemy , it gets a one turn taunt , until there is no breach ,
  • Options
    Yep, you'll have to inflict buff immunity first and then clear the taunt if one of your ships is breached, or debuff the breach, then clear the taunt. The latter is more effective since Hounds tooth will remove all debuffs on itself when it uses its basic (and easier with Home1).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    100% WAI

Its reapplied when an opponent is breached. You do cleanse it, and it just pops back up.

w2255n47l1ee.jpg
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the dispel is a little more useful to get rid of the prot up
  • Options
    Ackbar heal is also a cleanse. HMF will also auto-cleanse rebel allies and can self cleanse. Getting rid of HT taunt shouldn't be that hard now - especially since most HT users aren't running XB for the extra breaches.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Actually running HMF HT and XB starting lineup works great because XB is stealthed out of the gate, HMF does its thing and is untargetable which leaves HT as the only target. Then between XB and HT you can guarantee almost 2 ships getting breach. Then rebels come in for reinforcements and game over
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Actually running HMF HT and XB starting lineup works great because XB is stealthed out of the gate, HMF does its thing and is untargetable which leaves HT as the only target. Then between XB and HT you can guarantee almost 2 ships getting breach. Then rebels come in for reinforcements and game over

Wedge is in my reinforcements for buff immunity from his ri. Yes you made me pick a reinforcement that's not my best but it does its job well.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

Oooo, that's neat. Also gives you the option of not using HT's first move to taunt, so he can keep his bonus tenacity.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Oooo, that's neat. Also gives you the option of not using HT's first move to taunt, so he can keep his bonus tenacity.

Exactly
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Exactly

And then nobody on your side has breach, bring in Cassian and remove opponent HMF, though that might be a bit difficult with only a single rebel ally.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Actually not because you bring in cassian, use XB as assist and of course HMF also assists and the opponent HMF is dead on that one volley.....it hasn't failed once yet in probably 30 plus battles so far