New Title: I have a bad feeling about this!

Donmanolito
118 posts Member
edited January 2019
I have a bad feeling about this is one of the most iconic sentenses in Star Wars. So we really need this a new Title like "Hello There".

It should be the reward for a Quest like having all Toons that said the sentense in the movies on 7* or something like that. Wouldnt that be great? :-D

Replies

• Options
    Yes. This must be done.
  • Options
    Am I the only one bothered by titles that don't really work as titles? "Hello there" is not a title, "Fight me" is not a title, at least if we are talking about an individual. Those are statements not titles. All the other titles are descriptive nouns which relate to an aspect of the player's status/accomplishments/characteristics, which is what an individual's title is supposed to be. I know it's not that big a deal, but it kind of bugs me. I'm all for sticking beloved quotes from the series into the game, but let's preserve the sanctity of grammar.
  • Options
    I have a bad feeling about this is one of the most iconic sentenses in Star Wars. So we really need this a new Title like "Hello There".

It should be the reward for a Quest like having all Toons that said the sentense in the movies on 7* or something like that. Wouldnt that be great? :-D

So give me my title then. lol. I think that it should be given for any kind of trolling done by Gen Ken.