Credit heist probability

G20
132 posts Member
Good morning people.

Anyone know what the probabilities are for 10 million?

I have been playing everyday for the past 18 months and have only seen 5 million 2 times.
And the rest were either 2.5 or 1.5 million.

Never 10 million.

Replies

• Options
    After almost two years of playing, I've gotten 10 mil one time. I've gotten a few 7.5s and a few 5s. One time I did get the dreaded 2x 1.5 mil's in one day (Ouch that hurts, just ouch).

As far as the probabilities go, I don't think anyone knows exactly (except CG), but it's probably about 0.001% with millions of people playing.

I've been saying for a long time now, credit heists need another tier. With as many characters as they are releasing, grand arenas, etc., that we have to build characters for, we need another tier. Lowest should be 6.4 mil (the cost of taking a character from 1-85).
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’ve gotten 10 million 2 or 3 times. Better drop rates than 6 or 7 carbs in the STR challenge.
  • Options
    yep just did mine... 2.5mil 1.5mil lol sad this game is going so hard into P2W
  • Options
    Got 10 million once, a couple 5 million runs. Didnt know it was possible with 7.5 🤔
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Twice in a row I have simmed 12.5M so i may have gotten 7.5M x 2 plus 5M x 2 or 10M x 2 plus 2.5M x 2.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    From 2017-04-21 to 2019-01-30 there have been 75 credit heists. I've got 1.5mio a few times but never a 10mio.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    2 classes that seem to be neglected in education more than any other:
    Civics
    Statistics
  • Options
    Got 10million once, and it was my first every top tier credit heist around 2 years ago. Never seen it since.
  • Options
    I did ok today with my 2.5 & 5 million.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    I have to agree another tier needs to be added or they need to do away with anything under a certain mark. IMO it shouldn't go any lower then 5 mil on the highest tier maybe maybe 3.5 but 5 mil is better. As you said everything is taking a chunk of credits now and the paltry sums from GW and other modes doesn't even make a drop in the bucket. This is the reason slot of my Toons are not 85 yet because of the cost and low amount of credits available to acquire.

Honestly with the press lately coming out about EA I don't think we will see any QOL that will actually help F2P. EA is steadily digging themselves deeper with the loot box systems in their games so they are beyond committed to keeping the status quo and even feeling the gap.

I also don't think anybody has even thought what will happen to this game when Disney takes the SW license from EA. Disney won't keep sitting by watching all this bad press from EA with their name tied to it. I expect Disney to make a move and yank the license from EA this year and if that happens this game will have its servers shut down immediately. There won't be a choice because CG is under EA. Bad press is anathema to Disney and even EA president doesn't seem immune to sticking his foot in his mouth.
  • Options
    I have gotten it twice in last 2 years.
  • Options
    Ive hit 10 million I think 5-6 times. So its all just pure dumb luck.

~D
  • Options
    Been playing 3 years. No 10M pulls for me yet
  • Options
    We've tried crowdsourcing it before, but folks who post on the forum aren't representative of everyone in the game (ie: A LOT more people come to complain about 1.5m than cheer about 10m, so the results are skewed).

But, in general terms, it's roughly:
    84% 2.5m
    10% 1.5m
    5% 5m
    1% 10m

That's the sort of agreed-upon empirical conjecture. Please be extra careful to note the four qualifiers: Sort of, agreed-upon, empirical, and conjecture. It's in no way a hard claim that This Is What It Is.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    HadToDoIt wrote: »
    yep just did mine... 2.5mil 1.5mil lol sad this game is going so hard into P2W

Aren’t you the guy who started a thread about how much you hate P2P? Also P2W has nothing to do with this
  • Options
    I got 8M once... 5M a couple times... rest have been 4M or lower.

Been playing for about 12 months.
  • Options
    I've gotten 20m one time when simming twice, ever since only 5m from both.
  • Options
    Slaveen wrote: »
    I got 8M once... 5M a couple times... rest have been 4M or lower.

Been playing for about 12 months.

If you've gotten 8M then something is wrong. You either did not clear the highest tier or you have a bad memory because the possible outcomes cannot add up to 8.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    I can say that the weirdest i got was 6.5m.
  • Options
    I would say 85-95% for 2.5M, I get 5M/event.
    In a year I had a few 7.5 (less than 3, I would say), a few 2.5-3M and one 11.5M.
    For all the guild : There were 4-5 times a 10M+ in the last 3 month.