Dead Leader effects in Territory War

A thought that's just occurred to me ...
If you kill the enemy Leader during, for example, an Arena fight, the Leader effect stays on until the end of the fight. And, indeed, the same is true in Territory War.
But what happens if you kill the Leader in a Territory War fight, lose the fight, then attack again? Is there a Leader effect on or not? Does the dead Leader still get to apply their Leader skill?

Replies

• Options
    No there won’t be an active leader ability if the leader was defeated in a previous battle.
  • Options
    If you kill leader, at the next fights there will be no leader bonuses. So sometimes, it is worth killing just leader, to get the team down...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    No leader effect.
  • Options
    I'm sure you're all correct as that is the logical answer.
    But I am timing how long it takes for someone to disagree with you all. :smile:
  • Options
    TVF? :)
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    You can see leader abilities in effect for a brief moment on the lower left corner of the screen when entering the battle. Check it out.
  • Options
    Now... the same is true for Grand arena right? The leader in GA dies on defense & from there on there’s no more bonuses?
  • Options
    I always wondered if the next slotted character took over the leadership (if they had one). I would assume no based on this thread...
  • Options
    Now... the same is true for Grand arena right? The leader in GA dies on defense & from there on there’s no more bonuses?

Correct, works the same way for GA and TW. If the leader dies, the next time you fight that team, there will be no Leader bonus(es).