Offense Help: Territory Wars 1/31

does anyone have tips for offense against the boosted factions for this upcoming war? (Jawas, Ewoks, Clones & Imperial Troopers)

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    If you’re going to attack Ewoks with Logray, you sure as poop better kill them the first time around.

A fast Thrawn to shutdown Logray is very helpful... feels like a waste of a Thrawn, but trust me on this one, it’s worth it.

Jawas are easy. Worry not about them.

TM-manipulation for Clones. They will clear themselves of debuffs and your team of buffs fast, so Daze is not effective... DPS + TM-manipultion is the way to go.

Bring DN against troopers and Annihilate Range Trooper (or their tank) ASAP. Jango + Boba also work. Kill em dead and prevent the revive is the way to go.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    If you’re going to attack Ewoks with Logray, you sure as poop better kill them the first time around.

A fast Thrawn to shutdown Logray is very helpful... feels like a waste of a Thrawn, but trust me on this one, it’s worth it.

Jawas are easy. Worry not about them.

TM-manipulation for Clones. They will clear themselves of debuffs and your team of buffs fast, so Daze is not effective... DPS + TM-manipultion is the way to go.

Bring DN against troopers and Annihilate Range Trooper (or their tank) ASAP. Jango + Boba also work. Kill em dead and prevent the revive is the way to go.

THANK YOU! Hope everyone gets to read your tips!
  • Options
    Counter teams are great for troopers. Kill an AOE character and then just watch as they revive, use their AOE, get countered to death, repeat.
  • Options
    Counter teams are great for troopers. Kill an AOE character and then just watch as they revive, use their AOE, get countered to death, repeat.

Very, VERY smart. I suppose having somebody like GK that can grant retribution to your team would also be effective.