Login Rewards not working, still shows January

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice hoping this would fix it. That is a no go. Would like to find a way to fix this before I start losing out on Login rewards.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know your time zone but for me it's totally fine showing the calendar of January -

ujvv8jpsw3fl.jpg

Maybe you should ad more information.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Still just popping up trying to let me collect my 31st day Zeta, still unable to put that Z on Asajj Lead unless challenge try #2 gives me a Z mat. Was really looking forward to having Both Zs done on Asajj and Talzin today to have complete versatility of Nsisters in Sith Raid

I guess this is from the Timezone swap from many weeks ago, but I didnt push myself past 6 hours to avoid a day change just as advised by other users who did payout changes before me. Not sure why I am stuck with the glitch I was told the swap technique I used would avoid.
  • Options
    I dont really care about the single Z but if when Feb rolls through its still lite up to collect but hitting it does nothing and I dont get the L3 shards and crystals credited either I will become very sad