What if they made a Territory War for ships mostly?

Ships could get a lot more interesting if they made them more prevalent in a variety of other game modes. Of course everyone is awaiting a fleet raid, but what about a Territory’s War that was majority ships with a couple zones for squads?

My first thought was the Battle of Endor, with a variety of zones in space calling for ship squads only, then the forest moon allowing for one zone to have ground squads, and the Death Star II also allowing the same.

Then I realized you couldn’t have 2 Death Star zones (one on each side) and the whole thing got messed up.

Maybe the whole thing would be called The Outer Rim or some other section of the galaxy, where each zone is a planetary system being fought over. They already have many of the graphics for them. In that case, you could have the cantina of Tatooine and the old rebel base of Dantooine being fought over on the ground to include a couple squad zones.

Of course, this whole idea probably wouldn’t work until they add a lot more ships to the game, so that players have many more squads of them overall. Although, they could lessen the total number of zones in a ships based territory war by at least three and that would help.

Let me know if you think they should add this to the game, what your ideas are for how it might work and what ships you think need to be added to the game.

Because spaceships are cool. That’s why.

Replies

• Options
    Ships need mods like chars to customise them. Whilst everyone has identical ships they'll never be fun
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

Of course, this whole idea probably wouldn’t work until they add a lot more ships to the game,

My thoughts exactly. Other than that, it'd be cool.

As for ships, we gotta start seeing some seperatist ones. As well as old republic and republic ones too for that matter