Who's Your Favorite Character to Play As?

Cornelius
40 posts Member
edited March 2016
I like Kylo. At 6 stars he's a beast.

Replies

• Options
    Yoda and Dooku are my fun toons.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda and Dooku are my fun toons.

Same.
  • Options
    I like Aayla, though only 4* for me - I just like to have some multi-hitters fights and she is fun, and can stun/call assist with her basic.

My fave combo is Phasma (lead)/QGJ/GS/Aayla/ and either Dooku/Maul or some other plug-in for now.
    If Maul is called for an assist and kills things, he is right back on top of the order!

I swap out a 6* or 7* character to use Aayla if possible, Sid is my best character that I just don't enjoy playing for some reason. Dreaming of her as a 7*.

I know, keep dreaming :)
  • Options
    My good ol' daka she's a real beauty not to be messed with ;) also phasma cuz she's really hot stuff with her moves shootin peoples feet n making them dance to its beat!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    My favorite is Aayla. I currently have 14 of her beloved shards. :(
  • Options
    My Favourite is douku and QGJ
  • Options
    I like Aayla, though only 4* for me - I just like to have some multi-hitters fights and she is fun, and can stun/call assist with her basic.

My fave combo is Phasma (lead)/QGJ/GS/Aayla/ and either Dooku/Maul or some other plug-in for now.
    If Maul is called for an assist and kills things, he is right back on top of the order!

I swap out a 6* or 7* character to use Aayla if possible, Sid is my best character that I just don't enjoy playing for some reason. Dreaming of her as a 7*.

I know, keep dreaming :)
    I've never even used her!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I really like Phasma, Rey, Dooku, Daka and Talia. Sadly Talia is too slow for arena now.

All of them have options and strategy. It's not always "bombs away" - they are all fun and situational. I will like Yoda too - later today ;)

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I really like Vader, I just wish he could be starred up. An AoE, a single shot kill skill and ability block on a toon with good health? What's not fun about that?
  • Options
    Daka and Phasma are my favs.
  • iakins
    40 posts Member
    Options
    For all the hate they gets I genuinely enjoy using grievous and maul, they hit pretty hard at high levels even though they're glass cannons