Tusken need scoundrel tag

Simple fix to make these characters more useful. If you really want them to be meaningfully used you could also make the abilities that affect tusken instead act on scoundrels.

Replies

• Options
    or they should add 2 more tuskens (tusken brute and another one)
  • Options
    Heh well if they want to go for it...I just did not get the impression there was demand for more. So little screen time. And even if they did I can’t imagine them being made a meta group or anything. So the next best fix is making a way for them to fit with another group...and if they are not the definition of scoundrels I’m not sure what is. At least let them be worked into a scoundrel team for territory wars or something.
  • Options
    Voltarc wrote: »
    Heh well if they want to go for it...I just did not get the impression there was demand for more. So little screen time. And even if they did I can’t imagine them being made a meta group or anything. So the next best fix is making a way for them to fit with another group...and if they are not the definition of scoundrels I’m not sure what is. At least let them be worked into a scoundrel team for territory wars or something.

Revan has no screen time and he's here, and very powerful.
    Besides tuskens appears in OR too.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    They are not scoundrels.

Let us see what were they doing every time we saw them: Robbing Luke, possible intent to enslave or kill him. Kiddnaping, enslaving, and torturing and causing the death of Anikins mother. Gleefully shooting at pod racers as they drive by. Not sure if they would ever get along with the other scoundrels....but quite a few in the scoundrels group have tried to kill others in the group (or would do it if you paid enough)
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Revan has no screen time and he's here, and very powerful.
    Besides tuskens appears in OR too.
    Revan is is the main character in several knights of the old republic games. He possibly has more screen time than anyone lol just not in the movies.
    But more importantly if Tusken were meta a lot of people would be mad...but I guess they have some fans!
  • Options
    I don't oppose this idea. They did steal, barter, and kill to survive. I wonder if Jabba had any influence over them.

It would be interesting if they released a couple of Tuskens just to round out the team. CG could probably do something with the kit that made them DSTB and Raid relevant without making them meta defining. More of a toy for late-stage players than anything else.

Not sure if its cannon, but a former jedi became a tusken and that would be a fun addition.
  • Options
    They also need their capital ship.