Will Captain Han Solo ever return as a hero unit for TB?

Darth_DeVito
1234 posts Member
edited February 2019
I bought the Hoth Rescue Bundle in my early account days back in November, farmed Cholo to 4 stars, leveled him to 50+ and put some mods on him. I remember that he was advertised as "will aid in Territory Battles". It only now occured to me that I never got to use him in a TB. Judging from this thread, he hasn't been a hero unit since early June 2018.

I wouldn't be surprised if his bundle is still advertised as a valuable TB accessory to new players. Has there been any update on this? Will he ever be implemented again? If not, can we expect some kind of compensation for bloating our GP with a now-relatively useless character? Even just some gear or crystals would be nice.

Replies

• Options
    Good question.

I just checked the store - his cash AND crystal packs are still in there, which is pretty reprehensible even for CG.

They claim it was his kit causing crashes during TB combats / special missions, but members of our guild still suffer these crashes to this day.
  • Options
    Good question.

I just checked the store - his cash AND crystal packs are still in there, which is pretty reprehensible even for CG.

They claim it was his kit causing crashes during TB combats / special missions, but members of our guild still suffer these crashes to this day.

I forgot about that completely. He was a requirement in TB and when the game crashed in special missions they simply removed him from requirements. And all in all the whole story was a farce because in order to complete the mission you only had to meet the stars requirement. In battle he was completely unnecessary.

CG can sell whatever they want. But clearly newer players should be aware that purchasing this pack does not provide any utility for TB.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    To be honest, i'm kinda happy he's no longer required. It makes the mission quite a bit easier. I have gotten some use out of him prior to him being removed as a requirement though, so for me it's not a total loss of resources.
    Save water, drink champagne!