Sith raid scores

I've noticed lately my Rebel team in the Sith rated is only scoring three to five hundred thousand I used to score 1 1/2 to 3 million read my CLS team raid Han Chewbacca Ahsoka fulcrum I've been switching out my V character to try to fix my score and nothing works is there a bug? It seems to have started when I put six. Mods on my CLS and Han

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Not relevant, higher tier
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    No bug. You moved around some mods which is why your scores went down
  • Options
    I never moved around there mods I just sliced them this is the first phase it's been a significant drop I wasn't thinking much about it the first couple of times but now it's annoying because I still score high with my resistance my Jedi my night sisters for some reason my CLS lead team is not scoring like they were
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Then its either a strategy (most likely since other teams are unaffected) or your guild moved up a tier. They didn't change the raid and there is no bug in P1 that should be causing lower scores
  • Options
    My CLS seemed weaker in some areas after slicing the mods same thing with raid Han he dies faster now
  • Options
    T6
  • Options
    Same tier as always? Which phase?

The team you mention isn’t likely to do well in phase 1.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    What kind of mod was it? If the speed changed, then it'll throw off your normal pattern, which can cripple teams if you're used to always doing it the same way. I had the same issue with my Chex, and had to remod the other four to accommodate when i 6* mods in one of em
  • Options
    That's why I'm puzzled Phase 1 tier 6 I used to score big with that team I will pay close attention try to figure out what I'm doing wrong
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    fader wrote: »
    That's why I'm puzzled Phase 1 tier 6 I used to score big with that team I will pay close attention try to figure out what I'm doing wrong
    How many runs you had with big scores

How many runs have you had with low scores?
  • Options
    Yeah same thing with my Chex Mix I had to go back in and fix Death Trooper I wonder if it messed up my CLS or raid Han
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options

You're using a makeshift cls line in phase 1?
    If so, That's prolly the issue, there are so many variables there. They're really a terrible team for that phase unless every single thing goes perfectly.
    I'm stuck thinking heroic tier, so everything has a clear place where it's most effective, but a lot of that still applies at lower tiers
  • Options
    I'm doing something wrong I'll figure it out but I did set a new record for myself in Phase 3 of Sith raidwdqpgs39rp29.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Slicing mods will change stats, the effects of which can be:

- different turn order
    - different toons being targeted or possibly focused on due to stats sometimes used for targeting

Both of these plus RNG can effect the final outcome on a run.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Slicing mods will change stats, the effects of which can be:

- different turn order
    - different toons being targeted or possibly focused on due to stats sometimes used for targeting

Both of these plus RNG can effect the final outcome on a run.

Yeah I'm thinking it has something to do with turn meter thank you
  • Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    Just a guess, but maybe after slicing CLS's mods he doesn't get guard from Chewie anymore because of the stat boost. That could result in a significant drop in total damage. CLS will get an assist if he's guarded when he uses learn control and then immediately take another turn for another assist.
  • Options
    HyperCalm1 wrote: »
    Just a guess, but maybe after slicing CLS's mods he doesn't get guard from Chewie anymore because of the stat boost. That could result in a significant drop in total damage. CLS will get an assist if he's guarded when he uses learn control and then immediately take another turn for another assist.

Yeah that did happen I was bummed about that thank you
  • Options

Is it also possible that upgrading your mods actually worked against you and making nihilus regen more protection than before?
  • Options
    Delvorin wrote: »

Is it also possible that upgrading your mods actually worked against you and making nihilus regen more protection than before?

I definitely think slicing some mods between CLS and raid Han is what changed things but it only has that effect in Phase 1 of the Sith raid phase 3 I use my solo team and I do great I set a new record today I posted a screenshot above
  • Options
    Yeah, the thing with protection would only affect phase 1 and 4. So slicing mods might be affecting how much protection nihilus is gaining back. That's just my thought.
  • Options
    Delvorin wrote: »
    Yeah, the thing with protection would only affect phase 1 and 4. So slicing mods might be affecting how much protection nihilus is gaining back. That's just my thought.

Thank you