Traya-GK jolee isolation interaction

For those of you who have traya, and have faced Revan teams. Does isolation prevent the following things from happening?

1. GK isolated: does he still give crit dmg immunity to allies?
2. Jolee isolated: can he still revive fallen allies?
3. Any unit isolated: are they still saved by Revans "Savior" ability, and do they still get his "Hero" bonuses?

,Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Savior definitely doesn't work on isolated allies. I cannot confirm the others though.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    1. I'm not sure
    2. Nope : Isolating Jolee prevent him from reviving anyone
    3. Nope : Isolated unit arent saved by Revan is they die on someone else turn (the same as Sion's or Boba's revive). Althought an Isolated Revan can still save any other unit. I think they get the bonus as these aren't buff (I think it's the same for R2 bonuses)
  • Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    For those of you who have traya, and have faced Revan teams. Does isolation prevent the following things from happening?

1. GK isolated: does he still give crit dmg immunity to allies?
    2. Jolee isolated: can he still revive fallen allies?
    3. Any unit isolated: are they still saved by Revans "Savior" ability, and do they still get his "Hero" bonuses?

,Thanks

1. Yes. Uniques work through isolation. Although isolated allies can't gain crit immunity due to obvious reasons.

2. No he can't.

3. No they aren't. Although they can be revived later, which is a bug imo. Its a wai bug lol.
  • Options
    Isolated characters: Can't gain buffs; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn

1) Yes. He can still give out the crit immunity buff to other allies when you dmg them. Obviously he won't be able to taunt. He also won't be able to give other allies foresight with his basic when he attacks in his turn.
    2) "allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn" (revive = positive effect) so no, they can't be revived when he's isolated.
    3) "Can't gain buffs; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn" - since "Savior" is pretty much a mix of heal, TM gain, crit hit immunity buff and cleanse, all these "positive effects" (See: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160410/character-strategy-darth-traya/p1) are prevented by isolate. The bonuses of "Hero" should still apply.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Judging from the reverse, facing Traya with Revan in real world (no idea if it SHOULD work this way):
    GK: Yes
    Jolee: No, revive did not happen (although only tried this twice, so might as well be some weird bug)
    Revan: No, did not work
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    hyw9wdbwicds.jpg
    I cant recall the last time I had GK get isolated, but yes I would think other toons will gain the buff.

The isolated toon cant gain buffs outside of its turn, and allies cant buffs during its turn. So toons should still gain buffs during their turn. But I cannot confirm this 100%.
  • Options
    Ok, awesome feedback. Thanks. Yea I noticed gk still gives everybody crit immunity even when hes fractured. Wack, but it makes sense.