Next Zeta

Im looking for some advice on my next Zeta. I was planning on putting it on old ben's devoted protector. But I'm also torn between Kylo and Bastilla. I feel my squad is solid in arena and putting it on old ben would help them out. Here is my roster.

https://swgoh.gg/p/736248315/characters/

any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    LOL B)
  • Options
    beer30mn wrote: »
    LOL B)

If you're using CLS as your arena leader, then I'd do his leadership. I'd also bring in R2 instead of Grand Master Yoda - and recommend his Combat Analysis zeta too.
  • Options
    I like how many Turns GMY gets, especially since Chewbacca is guarding him. I would need to look at gearing up R2 if I want to replace GMY. That squad has made it to 35th for me and IDK if I could do that without GMY to be honest.

How much of a difference does CLS lead zeta make? I'm assuming it would be good for raids too.
  • Options
    We are likely on the verge of a meta shift. If I were you I'd wait another 3-4 weeks. It's not going to make a huge difference in your current state if you don't use up your zeta now. You might need it for someone else in the near future.
  • Options
    I would second the swapping in R2 for GMY. CLS should end up getting the guard then, and while he may not take as many turns as GMY he should still make good use of Chewie. R2 countering off CLS lead lands some decent stuns, and his stat boost from number crunch would be beneficial.

Given that, either CLS lead or R2 Combat Analysis would be good uses of zetas. Old Ben wouldn’t be bad either, but you’ll probably end up swapping him out eventually.

Otherwise, Random’s suggestion of holding onto the zeta and seeing how the next month plays out also isn’t a bad idea right now.
  • Options
    GMY takes lots of turns, but has 0 synergy with CLS leadership or anyone else in the squad except Chewie. You might make it into top 20 with R2. Depending on your shard you might make it even higher!