Lêgiøn Øf Êuropêans is a new Guild starting for LØFÂ

https://swgoh.gg/g/56885/legion-of-europeans/

2.5 Mill

Lêgiøn Øf Êuropêans is a Brand New Guild we are starting in LØFÂ. I’m starting it with my 2nd Account which is 2.5 Mill GP I’m looking to Find Euro Players with Guild Officer experience to join & help grow a great European Guild in our Alliance. I would like to get players 2 Mill GP or Higher & HSR Ready hopefully by the time I fill it full it’s completely Heroic as our other Guilds in the Alliance, but will consider active Players with good Arena & Fleet Rank due to that shows me they have interest in growing faster. So here’s to new beginnings M8 hope to start finding new players to start this new adventure in the game we all love so much. If interested please send me a private message or find me on Discord. Once again please realize this Guild is starting fresh & it as my others will not Fail. The Guild will be made to fit all European’s Players raid schedule. PS I got Merc’s to Carry us once we are more full when TB’s is not running I already have a group of about 10 or more joining after TB’s Thx Lêgiøn

Raid Times

Hpit 7pm UTC
Haat 8pm UTC
HSR 9pm UTC

Rules

1. 600 Tickets Mandatory
2. Discord Mandatory
3. SWGOH.gg Registered
4. 24 Hr Zero Damage on raids
5. We have a strike system in place if you have two strikes in the week you are automatically removed we are here for fun not to babysit
6. 100% Communication & Participation In TB & TW On the HPIT do not post damage until 15 mins after the Officer has announced FTA this gives everyone the chance of running a few mins late to start at the beginning

Lêgiøn Øf Féar Guild Leader & Alliance Creator
Lêgiøn Øf Fêar Ally 711-156-777
Discord Legiøn Øf Fêar#9639