My highest score with one team

So today I set a new all-time high score for myself in Phase 3 of the Sith raid. What is your highest score triumphantl1ler87zh1j7.jpg

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The score would've been impressive if it was heroic sith raid

There's no point bragging about scores outside the heroic tier
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Wasn't bragging was just looking for other scores to compare it to, I've had to restructure my guild and remove a lot of dead weight previous Guild members not doing their part to help the Guild which now my guild is a lot more active this is the highest score I have gotten it was hoping to use it as a scale here because I've been trying to prep everyone for the heroic Sith raid. After all I did post it under General discussion and was hoping it to use it for help it was meant to be used as a scale I was never bragging
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    This team shouldn't be part of your hsith planning, because they plan on nerfing the interaction
  • Options
    That's weak, anyone can do that. Try without 3po
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    fader wrote: »

Wasn't bragging was just looking for other scores to compare it to, I've had to restructure my guild and remove a lot of dead weight previous Guild members not doing their part to help the Guild which now my guild is a lot more active this is the highest score I have gotten it was hoping to use it as a scale here because I've been trying to prep everyone for the heroic Sith raid. After all I did post it under General discussion and was hoping it to use it for help it was meant to be used as a scale I was never bragging
    And here I thought you were asking everyone to post their high scores and wanted to show everyone your highest score. My bad,

7x3paj5a9b1w.png

My highest score. Hope this helps you out in finding out if you are heroic ready
  • Options

And here I thought you were asking everyone to post their high scores and wanted to show everyone your highest score. My bad,

7x3paj5a9b1w.png

My highest score. Hope this helps you out in finding out if you are heroic ready

You're doing it wrong. GK should never be used with RJT in hstr if you're pursuing a good score. Gear up either resistance trooper or Resistance pilot, you should have way better results.

Also avoid using Rey in phase 3. It's the worst phase to use her in. P1 is alot better with Barriss. Easy 2.5-3.5 million. You can do similar score in phase 2 with the same squad.

Also where is your chex mix at?
  • Options
    It was the highest score I got and I happen to do it today too bad it offends you, like I post it this is my new all time high score then I asked others what is yours even posted triumphant with it so stop taking my post out of context
  • Options
    I was hoping for a positive discussion with this post
  • Options
    It was the highest score I got and I happen to do it today too bad it offends you, like I post it this is my new all time high score then I asked others what is yours even posted triumphant with it so stop taking my post out of context

Lol "offends"? Not really, I just don't think it's worthy of a post. The post inherently expresses some sense of pride otherwise why would you tell people about it?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You're free to consider that your highest score, but that's not a legitimate score that will hold a candle to a normal high score. It can't even be enhanced. So everyone's high score with that team will be whatever the HP of P3 is on the tier they are doing. It's like telling us you solo haat and that's your score and asking us ours xD.
  • Options
    20pgsdb2bvbq.png
    fvs6qdts816h.png
    Two of my scores from the last HSith. Not the best, but solid.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    20pgsdb2bvbq.png
    fvs6qdts816h.png
    Two of my scores from the last HSith. Not the best, but solid.

Thank you I have over four million GP with a really good inventory I normally try to build everything with factions of teams not too long ago I had to get rid of 1/3 of my guild or more so over the last couple of months I've been restructuring my guild with active players so I had no comparable scores we've been stuck in the triumphant Sith raid because of unactive players I haven't seen other scores so I was trying to compare what I did with other players in the Starwars universe once again thank you
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    You're free to consider that your highest score, but that's not a legitimate score that will hold a candle to a normal high score. It can't even be enhanced. So everyone's high score with that team will be whatever the HP of P3 is on the tier they are doing. It's like telling us you solo haat and that's your score and asking us ours xD.
    Once again it sounds like somebody else is trying to take my intent of this post out of context with my understanding the Forum is supposed to be a place for improvement
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Once again it sounds like somebody else is trying to take my intent of this post out of context with my understanding the Forum is supposed to be a place for improvement

You know you are asking for a metric with a soon to be nerfed team, right?
  • Options

It was just a personal scale for me thank you
  • Options

Sometimes I think out the box for self improvement
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Ok then, I can firmly say you will never ever improve that score and noone else will either. You won't be able to get it anymore in a few weeks.
  • Options

Ok then, I can firmly say you will never ever improve that score and noone else will either. You won't be able to get it anymore in a few weeks.

Unfortunately this post did not work the way I intended LOL the team or the score is not a big deal like I said I just wanted to share it and compare it with others. what I need to focus on is better guild recruitment thanks for your help
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Jtr for p1, Revan and Wampa for p2, Chex Mix and again Revan for p3 (NS is still an option), NS for p4 first 1/3, rest is kitchen sink. These are the high score teams. Anyone's mileage will vary how well they perform.

And nothing else that seemingly works good in anything less than Heroic will work.
  • Options
    Jtr for p1, Revan and Wampa for p2, Chex Mix and again Revan for p3 (NS is still an option), NS for p4 first 1/3, rest is kitchen sink. These are the high score teams. Anyone's mileage will vary how well they perform.

And nothing else that seemingly works good in anything less than Heroic will work.

Yeah I unfortunately didn't have everybody at 7 Stars to get Revan thank you again
  • Options

Yeah I unfortunately didn't have everybody at 7 Stars to get Revan thank you again

And thanks for saying something about Chex Mix some gear slicing change their speed order I need to fix that
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

And thanks for saying something about Chex Mix some gear slicing change their speed order I need to fix that

What's your guild GP? Generally Hstr entry barrier is around 100-130M. But Revan probably dropped that below. I think you will need at least 8-10 very contributive players if you can't get the whole guild to put in an effort.
  • Options

What's your guild GP? Generally Hstr entry barrier is around 100-130M. But Revan probably dropped that below. I think you will need at least 8-10 very contributive players if you can't get the whole guild to put in an effort.

We're about 105 or more with 46 members most now are pretty active in the Sith raid problem is not everyone has jtr
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You can fill the gap with using some of your Revan supply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rctf93BpZh8
  • Options
    Mine.

1. P1
    G12 Jedi-Training Rey (3 zetas)
    G12 BB-8 (1 zeta)
    G12 R2-D2 (2 zetas)
    G11 Scavenger Rey