Worth the leveling hassal...

I've been playing for about 2 years give or take as strictly a free to play gamer. During this time I've amassed quite the selection of 7 star toons mostly the ones from galactic war, cantina, and squad arena shops as well as farming toons required for events or just because I wanted them. Now my question is due to territory battles where you just deploy any remaining toons available would it be worth the trouble of leveling up any unused toons to boost my overall galactic power to help my guild reach maximum stars or just focus on developing my best toons? I'm not worried about wasting credits as all I really want to do is get more toons to level 85 just for the power boost.

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Focus on your best toons. Your little boost in GP won't make a big dent in TB (You won't be getting an extra star) and it will harm you in Grand Arena
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, always focus on characters that are needed for events. Resources are sparse to try and level up everything. People with 1.5 gp can still dominate areas of the game if that 1.5 comes from the "right" characters. That being said, if CUP is your favorite character go to town.
  • Options
    You're better off focusing on increasing completions (either 6/6 or increasing your wave goal from last TB) of Combat Missions for the bonus GP, or ONLY starring up (G1, Lvl 1 though) the real niche useless toons to get the GP bonus for finishing one of the 6 platoon spots.

Always nice to be the Guildie that comes to the rescue with a 7* CUP when no-one else can.
  • Options
    Focus on your good toons. I made the mistake of leveling most of my toons to like lvl 50 min and G6-7 min for awhile. Took me awhile of seeing guild mates with half my GP doing just as good if not better to realize that was a mistake. I regret it now and try not to level toons until I'm ready to use them, farm them, or if they're those rare ones that are good at 3*-4*