Which Sith should be added (Eventually)

So since this February is unlikely to have any Sith content excluding Palpatine's shuttle I wanted to know which Sith characters everyone would like to see come to the game at some point. Not right away, but sometime down the line kinda deal. For me Darth Malgus, Darth Krayt, and Darth Vectivus are my top 3.

Replies

• Options
    Snoke, sith adjacent.
  • Options
    So since this February is unlikely to have any Sith content excluding Palpatine's shuttle I wanted to know which Sith characters everyone would like to see come to the game at some point. Not right away, but sometime down the line kinda deal. For me Darth Malgus, Darth Krayt, and Darth Vectivus are my top 3.

Emperor Vitiate, Darth Zannah and Darth Bane.
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Emperor Vitiate, Darth Zannah and Darth Bane.

Ha in Ark I named two Sarcos Bane and Zannah.
  • Options
    I would love to see Bane. I don't know if I would rather him be in the orbelisk (SP?) armor or without. Zannah would also be awesome but I think they kind of filled the Sith sorcery slot with fallen Bast but I would love to see more. Snoke and all of them are garbage so is Malak. Bane made the Sith what it is by beginning the Rule of Two. So if anybody should be added it should be him.
  • Options
    The most powerfull of all:

Master Card...
  • Options
    Bane
  • Options
    Darth Jar Jar
  • Options
    Exar kun, but he's probably way too OP for this game. Just like darth vitiate
  • Options
    General Krell
  • Options
    1.) Darth Revan (coming anyway, just a matter of time)
    2.) Darth Marr
    3.) Darth Bane
    4.) Darth Malgus
    5.) No Sith, but also Dark Side Force users: the Inquisitors!

Darth Vitiate or Tulak Hord would also come to my mind, but as someone mentioned before me, they would be way too strong for any balance.
  • Options
    Would love to see all of the Sith come to the game but I guess that would be too much lmao.
    I 'd be fine with just Tulak Hord then, he's amazing.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Snoke, sith adjacent.

But he is not a sith

hence, why he said 'Sith Adjacent'
  • Warp3dM1nd
    149 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Snoke looks like the costume designer was on a deadline had diarrhea and looked in the toilet and was like that's it! The day Snokey was born. Like good ole Emp. drank a gallon the SW equivalent of prune juice and had the the force runs.