I think Jedi should be reworked

I mean there plenty of good Jedi characters like CLS or bastilla ,Jedi training rey don"t get me wrong,Have noticed how Mace windu and kit fisto are all good characters instead in the they suck as jedi i mean all the jedi counil members except grand master yoda need a rework and if possible Starkiller from the force unleashed might great addition if the rework happens does anyone notice if so please do respond :smile:

Replies

• Options
    Also they sorta do not suck with jedi revan but i think they should be better alone without revan as their own characters.
  • Options
    If the rework becomes reality
  • Options
    Yoda, Bastila, Jolee, and Revan were the Jedi rework. And they are currently the strongest faction in the game.

Better to give attention to underwhelming factions like Separatists and Droids, instead of giving more to the strongest factions in the game.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Starkiller would not be a jedi though.
  • Popoto
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

Better to give attention to underwhelming factions like Separatists and Droids, instead of giving more to the strongest factions in the game.

I agree, though at some point the bad jedi should definitely be reworked. Characters like CUP and ME are one thing, but you simply can't have people like mace be trash tier in a star wars game.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    It is clear that Anakin, GK and Mace need zetas.

GK is currently working pretty well "as is" in the current Jedi meta - but Anakin and Mace certainly need some love.

Perhaps after the GG and Sep rework coming up Mace and Anakin will get some love as Galactic Republic to balance out?
  • Options
    Giving Anakin a zeta could work.

Giving Mace a zeta? No. Unless that zeta packs an entire kit in it. Mace needs a complete overhaul.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Ok I agree star killer is not a Jedi they need rework some of their kits are ancient and the mace and other jedi counsel members and Anakin gains absolutely no health
  • Options
    I mean there plenty of good Jedi characters like CLS or bastilla ,Jedi training rey don"t get me wrong,Have noticed how Mace windu and kit fisto are all good characters instead in the they suck as jedi i mean all the jedi counil members except grand master yoda need a rework and if possible Starkiller from the force unleashed might great addition if the rework happens does anyone notice if so please do respond :smile:

Dude. Neither CLS nor JTR are Jedis. Not in the movies, and not in this game.

There are lots of very strong Jedi that are available as end-game characters. There are lots of bad and mediocre Jedi that are available as begging and middle-stage characters. It is the way it ought to be.

The end-game Jedi (Revan/Bastilla) make the beginning-game Jedi substantially more viable at the end than they ever were. Put a g12 Plo/Mace with zBastilla or g12 QGJ/Aayla with Revan and those teams are still great. Not too many leaders of other factions can boast that. The balance of power with Jedi is the best in the game IMO.
  • HKFactory
    374 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn’t say that Jedi need a rework so much as most Galactic Republic characters in general need it; sort of similar to what’s going on currently with separatist droids thus far, being that they do work on droid teams but they are clearly meant to be on a team of separatists and separatist droids to be in full effect. What I mean by this is that I feel, since we’re talking about the Galactic Republic Jedi in particular that, if reworked, the focus should be making them perform better with Galactic Republic allies and Galactic Republic Jedi, they would still work in other more generalized Jedi teams but they would be strongest when in a team with more general Galactic Republic allies like R2, C3-P0, the clones, or Coruscant Underworld Police, and Galactic Republic Jedi. I hope that any of what i said makes sense.
  • Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    Personally, I wouldn’t say that Jedi need a rework so much as most Galactic Republic characters in general need it; sort of similar to what’s going on currently with separatist droids thus far, being that they do work on droid teams but they are clearly meant to be on a team of separatists and separatist droids to be in full effect. What I mean by this is that I feel, since we’re talking about the Galactic Republic Jedi in particular that, if reworked, the focus should be making them perform better with Galactic Republic allies and Galactic Republic Jedi, they would still work in other more generalized Jedi teams but they would be strongest when in a team with more general Galactic Republic allies like R2, C3-P0, the clones, or Coruscant Underworld Police, and Galactic Republic Jedi. I hope that any of what i said makes sense.
    Agreed