Lobot Rework Idea

DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited February 2019
Lobot
Light Side, Rebel, Support

Calculated Aggression Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict defense down. This attack also has +10% offense for each active Rebel and Droid ally.

Optimize Special 1: Dispel all debuffs from all allies, and they recover 10% health and 2% protection for each debuff dispelled this way. Lobot gains 10% turn meter for each active Droid ally and all droid allies gain half that amount. If any Droid ally has 100% health, Lobot gains offense up for 2 turns. (Cooldown 3)

Cloud Computing Leader: All Rebel and Droid allies have +30 speed and +50% potency. All enemies have -20% max protection and accuracy. Whenever a Droid ally evades or is evaded, they gain 40% turn meter.

Parallel Processing Unique: If all of Lobot’s active allies are Droids, he also counts as a Droid. Lobot gains +10 speed and 20% tenacity for each active Droid ally. While he is active, Lobot grants all Droid allies +50% offense.
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Great, just Great. For Urza?
    Not exactly, I just want Lobot to be a bit better, especially as a leader for Droids.
  • Options
    Great kit, love the idea. just 3 questions:
    First, why does his unique only give +50% offence to droid if there is another rebel ally? Doesn't that kinda go against the droid synergy. I think his team could really use that either way.
    Second, again his unique. He counts as a droid if all other allies are droid. But it's unclear what the limitations are here. I believe you need to add either "active allies" or "at the start of battle" to that sentence. Depending on what you mean.
    Finally, Optimize. What do you have with 101% health. This is the second time I've seen you say "above 100% health". It's Full health or 100% health.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Great kit, love the idea. just 3 questions:
    First, why does his unique only give +50% offence to droid if there is another rebel ally? Doesn't that kinda go against the droid synergy. I think his team could really use that either way.
    I was thinking that he could work well with rebel droids like chopper and K2SO. But you're right that it's probably better to provide the extra offense anyways.
    Second, again his unique. He counts as a droid if all other allies are droid. But it's unclear what the limitations are here. I believe you need to add either "active allies" or "at the start of battle" to that sentence. Depending on what you mean.
    It's active allies.
    Finally, Optimize. What do you have with 101% health. This is the second time I've seen you say "above 100% health". It's Full health or 100% health.
    Sorry about that again! It's full health.

• Options
    I was thinking that he could work well with rebel droids like chopper and K2SO. But you're right that it's probably better to provide the extra offense anyways.
    huh. Hadn't even thought about that. But would still limit him too much.
    Thanks for clarifying all of it. Great kit.