Cantina drops reduced?

I know it is RNG but I dropped 300 shards on cantina refreshes today and got a total of 3 shards to drop fro Mission. Usually I have been getting about 3 for each refresh. My guild mates are having similar results, anyone else

Replies

• Options
    There seems to be a new post about this kind of thing every few days. No, they did not change drop rates. You happened to get unlucky.
  • Options
    No changes, I just did a character run where Crouchingrancor said 21 days and it took 21 days, so no change
  • theatomicpun
    492 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I've been tracking my canderous drops. Over the last few days I've had 41 drops over 152 attempts, or 26.97% drop rate. While that is lower than the expected (50 shards) it is still within a reasonable range of variation. I would say drops have not changed.
    Post edited by theatomicpun on
  • Options
    I've been tracking my canderous drops. Over the last few days I've had 41 drops over 152 attempts, or 26.97% drop rate. While that is lower than the expected (50) it is still within a reasonable range of variation. I would say drops have not changed.

Today I got 14 shards from 40 sims, so 35% rate for me. So wai for me...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I've been tracking my canderous drops. Over the last few days I've had 41 drops over 152 attempts, or 26.97% drop rate. While that is lower than the expected (50) it is still within a reasonable range of variation. I would say drops have not changed.

Expected drop rate of 50%?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »

Pretty sure he meant 50 shards would be the expected drop for 152 attempts.
  • Options
    on my experience drop rate si about 3/10, everywhere
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Pretty sure he meant 50 shards would be the expected drop for 152 attempts.

Correct. 33% expected drop rate
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    If I had a nickle for every one of these post that pop up I could afford the next ten legendaries.....come on people....its RNG, some days are good some days are bad but every day is fun. If it wasnt I wouldn't be playing this game
  • Options
    People need to stop complaining about drops as of there isn’t anything else of importance to talk about. Move on.

Same stinking posts.
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    ...but every day is fun.

There was that day when I was desperately trying to get IG-2000 to unlock HMF and the first 16 attempts yielded 10 Poggle and 1 IG-2000 shards. That day kinda ****.

• Options
    Heh, since farming Canderous I've been getting over 50% almost every time I use eneegy, but every time I spend crystals to get energy it seems like the drop rate becomes 20%.

Frankly it's just such a small sample size. Even getting 1 character to 7* there could be substantial variance. But if you were to track 10,000 drops the rate would be within a percent or two of the 30%
  • Options
    Every farm I've tracked in Cantina so far has met or exceeded the generally accepted 30% benchmark. Pushing 3,000 tracked Sims now. Started with Vet Chewie, then Qi'Ra, Wedge, and now L3.

There's been brutal stretches in there, and absolutely amazing ones. 6/8 + Omega on Vet Chewie once.