PvP Arena Draw

Hi Guys ,

i think there must be something changed in the PvP Arena. Nearly 90% of the Teams are Revans which leads to the fact that time runs out and it's a draw. The Dev's should reconsider to change that mechanics. So that thatone that deals more damage / killed more opponents / has more Toons on the Field should win. What do you guys think how this could be solved ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Everyone who got him the first time was able to figure it out, I have faith that you can too.

Most any solution that involves player controllable stat will just lead to exploiting.

Kill one toon and let the timer run, i win.

Make one hit more than my opponent, therefore dealing more damage, let the timer run out, I win.

There is nothing for the to solve with a change, you as a player need to figure out how to beat a team within the rules of the match.
  • Options
    That is all correct...currently it's only a race who kills Jolee first. After that it's a walk in the park...i don't believe that this is how the Arena should work or ?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Bytestream wrote: »
    That is all correct...currently it's only a race who kills Jolee first. After that it's a walk in the park...i don't believe that this is how the Arena should work or ?

Unfortunately, its exactly how it works.

Not that I run them, but read that some are dropping GK for Ezra for extra offense.

And fwiw my top 5 are CLS, Maul, Revan, Revan, CLS.

It can be done. Get creative.
  • Options
    in my Arena from the Top 20 / 18 are Revan the two left overs are Traya...even when i look a the the Top 50 only 2 CLS Teams and 5 more Trayas....i'm rank 60
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Then try Maul, Traya, Sion, Nihilus and Nest. Can't hurt, right?

I'm 50-80 and surrounded by Revans and I run Scoundrels. Mixing it up is fun.