Revan’s portrait / jar jar blinks toon.

Not sure if this is the right section but I’m sure one of you lovely moderators will set this straight if it’s in the wrong section...

Firstly congrats on anyone who got revan, really enjoying him myself however... why is there no revan portrait? There’s jolee, mission, t3, bastila & Zaalbar but no revan, how comes?

Second question which is aiming more at the devs...
you have all these people on forums, on social media site all mentioning n taking the pee out of jar jar blinks, so many people want him even if he’s rubish he’s someone who would be a funny toon to have/get is there any news on if you have taken this into concideration?

Replies

• Options
    Mykie wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right section but I’m sure one of you lovely moderators will set this straight if it’s in the wrong section...

Firstly congrats on anyone who got revan, really enjoying him myself however... why is there no revan portrait? There’s jolee, mission, t3, bastila & Zaalbar but no revan, how comes?

Second question which is aiming more at the devs...
    you have all these people on forums, on social media site all mentioning n taking the pee out of jar jar blinks, so many people want him even if he’s rubish he’s someone who would be a funny toon to have/get is there any news on if you have taken this into concideration?

Most of the talk about Jar Jar Binks (not Blinks, lol, autocorrect I'm sure) is trash talk and saying how horrible he is. Atleast from what I've seen personally. But, like it or not, he was a somewhat important character in the prequels, so it wouldn't surprise me to eventually see him in the game.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    You want blings?

tp4n0u6o6bnl.jpg
  • Options
    @Alpha901 Aye stupid auto product, yeah I liked him when he first came into the films then went off him but with all the remarks about him it would be nice to put the middle finger up to all those haters that take the Micky out of him in this game.

@No_Try yes he would need a lot of swag in his walking/attacking animation! Haha.
  • Options
    There are a lot of us that believe Binks was the greatest sith Lord of all time.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    There are a lot of us that believe Binks was the greatest sith Lord of all time.

know*
  • Options
    Lol I’ve heard about him been a Sith Lord, couldn’t see him been a sith in this game, but I recon he could be good against droids/sepretist .