General Grievous will have 2 zetas

One for daunting presence, one for tactical retreat. Magnaguard will have one zeta on a new ability. All of their other abilities are already at level 8.

Replies

  • evoluza
    2127 posts Member
    Droideka wrote: »
    One for daunting presence, one for tactical retreat. Magnaguard will have one zeta on a new ability. All of their other abilities are already at level 8.

    Grievous gets 3 and magna 2
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »
    One for daunting presence, one for tactical retreat. Magnaguard will have one zeta on a new ability. All of their other abilities are already at level 8.

    Grievous gets 3 and magna 2
    Grievous has 5 abilities. 3 are level 8 and 2 are level 7. That leaves two slots open for zetas unless they give him a 6th ability. And they would have to give magnaguard 2 more abilities for him to get 2 zetas. Possible, but very unlikely.
  • leef
    12639 posts Member
    Only journey type characters have 3 zeta's, so grievous getting 2 max is a safe bet imo. A 6th ability is something i do see happening though, but who knows.
    Also doubt magna gets more than 1 zeta if any, it's only magna afterall.
    but we´ll see what happens, i´ve been wrong before.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Only journey type characters have 3 zeta's, so grievous getting 2 max is a safe bet imo. A 6th ability is something i do see happening though, but who knows.
    Also doubt magna gets more than 1 zeta if any, it's only magna afterall.
    but we´ll see what happens, i´ve been wrong before.

    You may be right. Grievous has a new ability animation in the separatist rework trailer, similar to his Claw Rush ability in battle front 2. (He turns into his spider mode or what ever and then attacks whoever’s in front of him.) Unless they reanimated his attacks, which I find unlikely, Grievous may very well have a 6th ability.
  • evoluza
    2127 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Only journey type characters have 3 zeta's, so grievous getting 2 max is a safe bet imo. A 6th ability is something i do see happening though, but who knows.
    Also doubt magna gets more than 1 zeta if any, it's only magna afterall.
    but we´ll see what happens, i´ve been wrong before.

    You may be right. Grievous has a new ability animation in the separatist rework trailer, similar to his Claw Rush ability in battle front 2. (He turns into his spider mode or what ever and then attacks whoever’s in front of him.) Unless they reanimated his attacks, which I find unlikely, Grievous may very well have a 6th ability.

    And 3 zetas. I don't care if they are good. He just need do be on top power wise...
    Don't fail me CG
Sign In or Register to comment.