How do I mod B2?

With the new reworks and droid releases coming up, I want to have my B2 modded correctly.
My question is, should I mod it for potency or tenacity? I don’t think speed is necessary as his kit allows him to gain 100% turn meter in certain circumstances.
With potency he’ll have a better chance landing those debuffs, thus giving his separatist droid allies turn meter, and his debuffs are pretty sweet now since his rework.
With tenacity he can have a better chance resisting confuse, shock, daze, or any other debuff that could decrease his potential by not allowing him to gain his 100% turn meter with his unique.
What would you guys do? I know GG isn’t reworked yet, but b2's Kit seems still standalone enough that I can still work on mods for him now.
Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/

Replies

• Options
    I'd want to see the Grievous reworked leadership before settling on new mods loadouts, personally.

That being said, with decent speed secondaries you could do 4x tenacity (+40%) and 2x potency with a potency cross (+39%).

Would get you over 100% tenacity and 92% potency with a fully maxed G12+ B2. This assumes no leadership bonus and no secondary tenacity or potency too.