Odd fleet arena results on my shard 200k vs 400k

On my shard in fleet arena, full of 400k power Falcon/AA squads, there is one 223k 6* Mace squad, with 6* Slave 6* Scimitar, and 7* Ghost (underskilled) taking 1st place overnight. In all my research, I have never seen this squad represented. His guild name is a bunch of characters that are no language I recognize. Is this a possible hacker??

Replies

• Options
    Oh, and it takes 20 seconds to beat him
  • Options
    take a screenshot of his name, rosters + send it to @CG_LucifersDaddy or @CG_Leviathan for them to investigate him, nobody else can help with possible cheaters / hackers
  • Options
    Check his full fleet inventory sounds to me like he climbs to 1st with his main squad, then after his payout puts junk squad in so next people can move up easily.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    take a screenshot of his name, rosters + send it to @CG_LucifersDaddy or @CG_Leviathan for them to investigate him, nobody else can help with possible cheaters / hackers

This.

Direct message to either of them with any info you have.
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater
This discussion has been closed.