Galactic Chase - Broken

I am experiencing a bug. I have submitted it via the proper channel, but I wanted to post here, mainly to see if I was among a very small percentage, or if it was more widespread.

If I click on the Find button on any character that has shards in a fleet battle, I get a never ending loading circle of death. Additionally, if I go directly to fleet battles, I see this:
51gqy4p4tbx4.png

Anyone else getting this issue? I’d like to be able to spend my fleet energy before it fills up, and I’d really like to be able to complete my dailies. Right now, I cannot.

Replies

• Options
    Have you tried closing out of the game completely and reloading it? Then going directly to ship battles instead of using the find button?
  • Options
    if that doesn't work try a hard restart
  • Options
    Same issue. How do you hard reset? For some reason I am very worried about uninstalling/reinstalling as I have no faith it will ever work again!
  • Options
    I've closed and re-opened the game, done my hard reset, to no avail. I'm down to uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Guess I'm trying that next, but after reading the horror stories of a couple of lost accounts, I'm a bit hesitant. No guts, no glory, right?
  • Options
    Uninstall, restart phone, reinstall did fix the issue. I was sweating bullets the entire time.
  • Options
    if you have an IOS hold down the power button and home button it worked for me
  • Options
    I uninstalled / reinstalled and it worked. B2 updated too. Guess something went on with that update earlier this week but for others that method works. I wrote down all my info - player ID/ally code, etc. to be safe but wasn't needed.
  • Options
    Same issue here. Deleted. Reinstalled. Rebooted. Updated. Nothing seems to work. I called tech support and they are not seeing any issue. Hopefully this will get noticed sooner than later and more people are reporting the same issue. Standing bye in hopes ea fixes this.
  • Options
    Also for iOS users are you offloading the app or deleting?