Imp trooper team with thrawn

Question! When I use this team I just noticed when I'm use scan all wavelengths or any ability to boost troopers TM is does the opposite to thrawn. Why is that

Replies

• Options
    Did you use Fracture? Because whenever an ally uses a special ability while Fracture is active, Thrawn loses turn meter
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Is your Starck zetad?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    It's the Fracture mechanic. It keeps the enemy fractured longer by delaying Thrawn's next turn.
  • Options
    Man didnt even realize that happens when fracture is active. Lame
  • Options
    Depends on who you fracture. Far from lame.
  • Options
    Thrawn wouldn't be gaining TM in that situation anyway. And usually, you want fracture to last as long as possible. That means Thrawn not getting a turn.
  • Options
    Yeah i know he wouldnt gain. Was just confused at him losing tm. Has it always been like that? I have just come back to the game after 6 month off.
  • Options
    I already keep his speed low vendi. So to make it last longer just didnt realise that he gets tm down with the specials of other.
  • Options
    Darthcole wrote: »
    Has it always been like that?

Yes. It can be rather useful actually.

Darthcole wrote: »
    I already keep his speed low vendi. So to make it last longer just didnt realise that he gets tm down with the specials of other.

Thrawn is actually best with a lot of speed, since he restores protection, swaps TM, ability blocks, stuns and hits hard. Sure, the fractures won't last quite as long, but on the other hand a faster Thrawn can fracture more frequently. If you can make him go first in a battle, the fracture, or the TM swap in some instances, gives you tons of control over how the battle will proceed.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It's always been that way. Easy way to get a few million in phase 3 of tank.

Thrawn lead, zVeers + snowtrooper and others. Easy peasy, lemon...squeezy!