Is RP male or female?

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Next important topic is RG male or female!

Sidious in the EU had both male and female royal guards most notably Lukes EU wife Mara Jade.

Set up the poll blow up the pictures and let the new offensive jokes begin!
  • Options
    Male
    The RG in the game is a eunuch. Case closed.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Berdilio wrote: »
    Next important topic is RG male or female!

Sidious in the EU had both male and female royal guards most notably Lukes EU wife Mara Jade.

Set up the poll blow up the pictures and let the new offensive jokes begin!

Mara was not a RG. She was a Hand of the Emperor.
  • Options
    Female
    Sorry about that @Telaan. This was my first time posting here as well. I chatted with Jesse and he flagged me as a dev to clear things up.

Wait, so in the month I have been on this Forum I hear endless complaining about how the development team won't use "the official" forum and will only post on Reddit, yet when one tries to post here they get lambasted for not having a Dev tag? Wow :wink:
    Just say " Thanks" everybody!
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Options
    Male
    She is a trans?
  • Options
    Let it go bros
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry about that @Telaan. This was my first time posting here as well. I chatted with Jesse and he flagged me as a dev to clear things up.

Wait, so in the month I have been on this Forum I hear endless complaining about how the development team won't use "the official" forum and will only post on Reddit, yet when one tries to post here they get lambasted for not having a Dev tag? Wow :wink:
    Just say " Thanks" everybody!

Please explain how being skeptical and asking for credentials of some kind from someone claiming to be a Dev while citing the forum policy for impersonating one is "lambasting". He apologized for the understandable confusion and corrected it to avoid any possible issues.

In a month you haven't learned to troll better?
  • Options
    Male
    Just noticed that Anakin has same stance and bumps around chest area. Add long hair and if I didn't know better I'd bet he's a she.

So no, RP is a male, just look at the face.

P.S.: Good to see the discussion didn't descend into Williams sisters debate.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    It's a he-she duh
  • Options
    Female
    Just noticed that Anakin has same stance and bumps around chest area. Add long hair and if I didn't know better I'd bet he's a she.

So no, RP is a male, just look at the face.

P.S.: Good to see the discussion didn't descend into Williams sisters debate.

Nice necro and also the dev who created her said the character was female.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Male
    I was just about to start this very poll
  • Options
    Female
    Why so many necros lately?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Female
    What the devs need to do is make the bloons like they do in anime shows that'll end the confusion.
  • Options
    I vote woman, for sure...

99887140-x-wing-fighter-pilot-womens-dress-costume-adult-ultimate-movie-costumes-000.ashx?&w=600&h=600&bc=FFFFFF
  • Options
    It's actually Poe Dameron
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Let it go bros

boys will be boys. girls will be girls. but RP will always be questioned
  • Options
    Female
    When RP dies, she lets out female scream. So she's a female.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Omg is this thread still alive
  • Options
    Only the most serious of debates make it front page with over a hundred responses
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Female
    It has the shape and face of a thin black woman.