Dark Deere (casual guild) looking for new to mid level members to join!

Capt_Lone_Starr
645 posts Member
edited March 2019
Dark_Deere.jpg

Dark Deere (independent ally guild) is seeking active players who are mid level (around 500K and up) either threw merger INTO us (not looking to disband) or individuals looking to join, must be active, produce close to the 600 per day tokens and participate in guild events please contact our Recruite Officer at ally code 282.444.599 or his discord tag Barf the Mawg#2748
Post edited by Capt_Lone_Starr on

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Hey, I'm looking for a guild for my alt account. Thought yours looked decent.

Just started it on Sunday so not much to look at right now but I get 400 to 500 tickets a day. (Would be more but the alt account is on the tablet that stays at home so can't keep the energy from getting full while at work).

Right now I have most of Pheonix unlocked and hoping to get 5 stars and enough gear by the 14th to get thrawn. Also unlocked teebo to try and get decent rancor dmg but my team still needs work.

The big thing I'm looking for is getting through raids timely enough to get rewards. Since I don't have any 7 star characters, lower tiers is preferred at the moment.

What I bring? I have 2.5 years experience playing on my main acct and can lend great allies (revan, traya, soon darth revan). I can progress quickly and plan to be at the top of arena soon. I have been in the top 10 for the last year on my main accoint ftp.

I originally started the alt for my daughter to play on so i entered the age as her age so there's no in game chat, but i have discord on my phone so I can keep in touch if you have discord.
  • Options
    yes there is a discord and if you need a pull into game just add my ally code..... and as far as discord...add Lone Starr#2199