Gorgeous animated background in Military Might

I finally unlocked the mythic tier and of course I didn't get very far :p But before my team was slaughtered by Krennic and company, I got to admire this animated backdrop from one of my favorite movies:

7gxv6e9rta4f.jpg

It's these little things that make this game stand out from the slew of mobile RPGs.

Replies

• Options
    It does show up every once in awhile in stuff like cantina or arena battles, but with the pool size it's rare to get anyone specific
  • Options
    Yup, I also think the Art of this game is extraordinary.
    My favorites are the 'new' planet backgrounds for the ship battles.
  • Options
    concord dawn and corasont are great in ship battles.
  • Options
    That isnt better than the Chewie event!
  • Options
    concord dawn and corasont are great in ship battles.

Concord Dawn especially is stunning.
  • Options
    That isnt better than the Chewie event!

Yes, that was beautifully made. I loved the whole Cloud City intro sequence.
  • Options
    The artwork and sound/music teams for this game are outstanding. Simply top notch in every way.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    There is a purple broken up planet fleet arena that is awesome. Corusant too. The outside Hoth one with the snowspeeders flying by is also great.

Would really LOVE one from the "dark planet" in the General Krell Episodes - Umbara. Would look great in both space and ground battles.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Umbara:

ouib4v3jvsoc.jpg
    14esc98rcjfk.jpeg
    izmd28mlsrey.png

Post edited by VonZant on