Relocking toons

I have so many 3* marque toons I will never use, as I sure alot of others have aswell, I propose we get the ability to lock these toons as if we never unlocked them, their GP gets taken away from our overall GP, their levels and gear stay the same, but they are locked and unable to be used for 24 hours after re unlocking

Replies

• Options
    Hard to believe that toons will never been used. Unless you don’t deploy in TB of course.

Moreover, your assumption doesn’t include veterans. I have only 2 of those 3* marquee chars. Hope they will become farmable tonight 🤞
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Just out of curiousity, how much GP do you have currently and how much would you have if they implemented this option?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    I have so many 3* marque toons I will never use, as I sure alot of others have aswell, I propose we get the ability to lock these toons as if we never unlocked them, their GP gets taken away from our overall GP, their levels and gear stay the same, but they are locked and unable to be used for 24 hours after re unlocking

Otherwise known as the, "I want to pretend I don't have these toons, only for GA" option.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    A 3* toon at gear 1, level 1 is like 676 power (I unlocked one just to make this post, so I hope you appreciate the detriment it is having to my GA.)

So you would need like 25 to counteract one gear 12 modded toon.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    Pentagon wrote: »
    A 3* toon at gear 1, level 1 is like 676 power (I unlocked one just to make this post, so I hope you appreciate the detriment it is having to my GA.)

So you would need like 25 to counteract one gear 12 modded toon.

And 20 of them is basically a modded gear 8 toon... which is also useless in GA
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

I’ll be honest, this sounds like a ridiculous idea. A better solution would be fixing GA, which is boring and frustrating.
  • Options

Sounds more like you need ti do some farming and leveling than get a fix.

Im currently 6 characters away from having everything unlocked... and thats counting B1 droid, traya and c3po.

Farm them up
  • Options
    GA uses your max GP ever reached, so this will be useless if you're trying to sandbag
  • Options
    Good lord, this idea keeps coming up and it keeps being ridiculous.

A freshly unlocked 3* adds barely anything to your GP. A dozen of them add barely anything to your GP. I don't care how low your number is, subtracting a few thousand from it isn't going to make or break your matchup.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I feel GA is a waste of time. Yes the rewards are good but the opposition im matched to seem to be a lot more powerful than i have. Im not a new player or a veteran but have decent teams. I still join for the rewards but it takes the fun out of it not being able to battle with any hope of winning
  • Options
    I am a collector so my GP is over 4 million. Everything was fine until GA was released and now I am going against people with way stronger top characters. Now I just sign in to get the bottom rewards and **** everyone over by not attacking. :)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It should be like TW...if you don't get points you don't get rewards
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    It should be like TW...if you don't get points you don't get rewards

You deffinitely get rewards for just signing up in TW
    No D no O.

**** to do though. I lost my phone last TW during aign up phase. Took 4 days for tmobiles insurance plan to send me a new one. Got the payout
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Can I have mine G10 jawas and tuskens not counting GP in GA'
    Lol j/k
  • Options
    I find it interesting that when the game changes so that having a higher GP is suddenly not necessarily a good thing, lots of people say it's ridiculous to ask for your gear and resources to be removed from unused characters.

Yet when the game changes so that Finn's zeta is suddenly not necessarily a good thing, lots of people are screaming demanding their zetas back.

Guess some people think changes to the game only matter when it affects them personally.