Grand arena unique buffs quest

Stuck at 7 of 20 unique buffs for 2 grand arenas. Which characters and specials qualifies as a UNIQUE BUFF

Replies

• Options
    Things like master's training, translation, etc... Basically anything that can't be copied by gmy
  • Options
    Buffs with a lock like Call to Action, Hatred, Back-up Plan, or Bounty Hunters Resolve will work, but not buffs like Secret Intel.
  • Options
    General Carbanti's Negotiator will potentially get you 5 strikes towards this quest.

CLS's Call to action will also count.

I think Secret Intel is supposed to count (I think) but I seem to remember seeing that it doesn't (maybe a bug)
  • Options
    The best character for this quest is Bastila. Her Legendary Battle Meditation works. She can knock out the quest in one battle.
  • Options
    Some of the unique buffs are actually bugged (or they used to be), so weren't counting towards the quest. I'm unsure if they were fixed, or which ones do/don't count. :(
  • Options
    CLS's Call To Action and Hera's Backup Plan definitely work because I used those to do the quest recently. Since both are pretty spammable, it didn't take long.
  • Options
    Much easier if you just set a crap defense, then use all your best toons to get the quests done.

Grand Arena is pointless, a weeks work for a few cuffs sucks
  • Options
    Secret Intel does NOT work, despite being described as a "unique buff."

I think bounty hunter bounties may actually work, despite not being "buffs." Not sure on that as I completed the quest a while back, but I feel like I remember my number going way up after using my BH squad.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

I think bounty hunter bounties may actually work, despite not being "buffs." Not sure on that as I completed the quest a while back, but I feel like I remember my number going way up after using my BH squad.
    I believe it's Bounty Hunter's Resolve that counts. So Boba, Jango and if Jango is leading, the rest of the squad too.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

Currently only buffs that have a lock on it and are uncleansable count. Blue buffs such as guard and BH payouts do not count.
  • Options
    Several of them like Secret Intel have been bugged since the quests were introduced. It's a known bug issue that has been reported and they are aware of it.....no ETA on a fix....seems like something that should have been fixed by now. The ones I used that worked were Master's Training from HY, Legendary Battle Meditation from Bastila, Bounty Hunter's Resolve from Boba, and Call To Action from CLS.
  • Options
    I used C3PO translation, CLS call to action, Bastilla battle meditation and Akbar’s special today and my quest line only progressed by 2:(
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    The best character for this quest is Bastila. Her Legendary Battle Meditation works. She can knock out the quest in one battle.

Actually it's her leader bonus protection that counts for it, her unique doesn't count
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."